1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Election

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Sep 24, 2019.

1. J0e Th0rnton

It was a scandal to woke dorks and is listed as such. On the scale of things, it's about on par with the senate expense scandal, which was also small potatoes.

Personally I don't give a shit about it. SNC lavelin and expelling Jody from caucus, and WE are the real scandals. I think folks like to point out the woke left have cancelled other people for way less

Nick84, tribeachpunk and Grifter like this.
  2. Grifter

Bluh?

This. The trolls just like to be as big of hypocrites as JT. It's all fine if he does it but if it was Harper? Mike would be in here posting every "woke news article" he could find, and they'd be calling for his head. :rofl:

3. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Again, you don’t have a leg to stand on. When you decide to vote, you don’t look past the card in your wallet that tells you to vote for the CPC.

If you want to debate with the big kids, throw out your CPC card and start thinking for yourself.

Cue your next post where you call me a Liberal sheep even though I voted NDP.

4. Grifter

Bluh?

.... I was talking about Steve and Mike... Remember when I gave you props after you voted? But... You do you.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  5. tribeachpunk

I'm voting NDP too :lol:

My riding was considered a Liberal-NDP toss-up last time I looked at the polls.

I'm not voting for the NDP, I'm voting against the incumbent Liberal.

I'm not even sure who my CPC candidate is, ghosts have more of a presence in my riding than they do.

KMD likes this.
  6. KMD

KMD

You speak like it was a one time thing not a pattern of racism where he was doing it over and over but hey if your okay with the PM being a racist that's fine :ugh2: but it not okay with me and don't give me the "he was young.... didn't you do any stupid things when you were young line? I am not in his position and not running a country.
    [​IMG]

7. Wayne

I voted Liberal...not for Trudeau per say...but rather to prevent PPC or PC hopefully from getting in. If NDP or Green magically got in I would be ok with that.

Had to vote today as I am in NS next weekend.

8. J0e Th0rnton

green....LOL

It will never not be funny that a party who's sole identity is supposed to be focused around climate, exploded due to internal arguing over border disputes in countries on the other side of the world that we have absolutely zero influence in. You would get laughed out of the room trying to propose a situation like that for a sitcom for being too unrealistic... Yet here we are.

9. KMD

KMD

I love these "I voted liberal but not for Trudeau" nice that you think you are fooling yourselves :lol: That's like going to the bar at 19 getting shit faced drunk and waking up the next morning all hungover and saying you are never going to do it again. Quit lying to yourselves Just say you voted liberal because you are a liberal and support everything they are doing and they haven't found the spot to draw the line in the sand. :bounce:
    You do know in Canada you vote for your MP and by voting for that MP you are voting for that MP to win one of 338 seats in and the party that wins the majority of the seats forms the government so yes you are voting for Trudeau.
    :canada:

Nick84 and Grifter like this.
  10. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

'Trudeau is racist' is the most low effort attack you could possibly come up with. He's captain inclusivity :rofl: I'm surprised he hasn't denounced his race yet and started identifying as race neutral :rofl:

11. C. Mike Hunt

:lol:

12. Scott

rawr

so what do you do if you want to vote for one party, but the MP in your riding for that party is an absolute dipshit? Or vice versa, you dislike the party but the local person is terrific? Is it possible to want to vote for your local person that you want regardless of the party they represent?

Wayne, KMD and Grifter like this.
  13. LMAC

_

I also voted yesterday I was the only one there at the time, i will only do the advanced voting now

14. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I voted for Trudeau/Liberals because he's the better choice of two bad candidates. It seems like most of the party doesn't agree with O'Toole's positions (that seem to change daily) and that's worrying. He's just a moderate face put on a party that's way too far right for my liking.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  15. J0e Th0rnton

I voted last week on thr 7th or 8th lol. You can go to any elections canada office if you have your card and vote before even the advanced polls. There was one other person there voting at the time.

16. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

17. Grifter

Bluh?

You're looking at the preferred prime minister one. I actually find it interesting how the two polls skew so much.

Screenshot_20210913-083455.png

18. Wayne

This, I voted for my local person, but also because the PC and PPC party choices were terrible. Would have preferred the party leader was not Trudeau at this point though.

19. KMD

KMD

Good question because I don't like my MP. He has done more fore the NL surf clam fisheries than the forest industry here. He is in a strong CPC riding and doesn't do a lot here and doesn't have to yet. I like the party.
    In reality your only options are the choices on the ballot, Spoil the ballot, or... Can we write in a name here in Canada? Vote for yourself :lol:

Is he really? If he wasn't why the repeat pattern and on the one occasion the afro wig and ripped jeans blacked out legs and stuffed crotch, that is Racist Captain Obvious.
    Captian inclusivity is doing so well the gravity of his inclusivity is so strong and pulling this country together at such a strong rate that it is forcing gravel clouds to be thrown around at random places across the country.
    Now lets talk about Captain Feminist you know the one that stands with his fellow MP multiple times accused of sexual assault and does nothing because like himself the women "Probably experienced things differently..." . Then there are the women MP's that didn't agree with him, Celina Caesar Chavez and Jody Wilson-Raybould remember these ladies have you read their stories even if you believe half of what they said Justin is no Feminist the behaviour described and even recorded is disturbing and misogynistic.
    Trudeau may try to ID as Race Neutral but his pronouns will still be Me / Myself / I

20. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Do you ever have anything good to say about O'Toole as opposed to the general CPC party line of "attack Trudeau"? Or be the first one to jump up and down if anyone brings up Harper?

21. KMD

KMD

“Hey, listen! Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-2. We had to say ‘dickety,’ ‘cause the Kaiser had stolen our word ‘twenty.’ I chased that rascal to get it back but gave up after dickety-six miles…What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie. That’s your problem. Now, I’d like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the ‘terlet.’ Stop your snickering! I spent three years on that terlet!”

Nick84 likes this.
  22. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

TIL kmd was checking out Justin's crotch

23. Grifter

Bluh?

I had to Google TIL....

24. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Proper response would have been:

TIL what TIL means

Grifter, HairyAss and C. Mike Hunt like this.
  25. Grifter

Bluh?

Well played.

26. J0e Th0rnton

Grifter likes this.
  27. KMD

KMD

TIL what TIL means
    What's the matter you homophobic as well?
    Scared to look at a mans crotch think you might like it?
    I am secure enough in my sexuality to say yes I look at the picture of Justin Trudeau's stuffed crotch.
    What are you in grade 3?

28. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Gruff bearded lumberjack hunched over his PC with two photos of Justin Trudeau's crotch side by side comparing to determine if one involves a sock :rofl:

KMD likes this.
  29. KMD

KMD

No pictures there was a video of him jumping around like a monkey, again racist, and you could clearly see something stuffed down his crotch/ leg but again I am secure enough with my sexuality Boots clearly you are not maybe there is something you need to think about?
    That cute little convertible the shaved head with the stubble you are a bit of a stereotype there Bootise :eek7:
    Hey no shame:kekeke:

30. C. Mike Hunt

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK...

31. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

32. C. Mike Hunt

33. KMD

KMD

It's funny because I worked my whole career in the forest industry (as Bootsie knows) and I have fought forest firers, piloted company crew boats on the West coast of Vancouver Island and climbed mountains and seen and experienced things that you will never be able to experience.
    So yes I am a lumberjack and I am okay Mike :finger::beer2:

[​IMG]

34. C. Mike Hunt

35. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

for the record, nothing wrong with being a lumberjack! That wasn't supposed to be insulting.