Election

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Sep 24, 2019.

1. boing

Banned

Did you read the part where WE only started paying the Trudeau family after Justin became PM and how much they have paid them?
    Why did Justin give this to WE when Canada has a civil service that is being paid during this pandemic for not doing any work?
    https://globalnews.ca/news/7214511/federal-civil-servants-coronavirus/

Remember it wasn't WE charity they had set up a WE shell company,
    https://globalnews.ca/news/7203337/trudeau-we-charity-foundation-real-estate-holding-company/
    Did anybody watch the full testimony?
    Here it is if anyone wants to kill three hours and educate yourself on this and not just read someone else opinion.
    Or break it up and watch some here and there and make up your own opinion, it might be easier and keep you a little more sane :shrug2:

tribeachpunk likes this.
  2. boing

Banned

This is one that I really liked

Grifter, tribeachpunk and Nick84 like this.
  3. tribeachpunk

4. boing

Banned

Thing just keep seeping out, I wonder why they "forgot' them during the ethics committee?

tribeachpunk, Grifter and Nick84 like this.
  5. boing

Banned

Sorry little guy I didn't see you there way at the bottom of the page all by you self. You keep coming back to see me isn't that sweet, I was outside yelling at clouds or I would have replied sooner.
    I love the "old man" comments but you keep working for the man and I will keep yelling and clouds and coming on here and doing this and enjoying freedom 49 :lol4:

You must be enraged with the fire ban on again must be tough for a pyromaniac like you, maybe if you just get drunk fast enough you wouldn't need or notice the fire wasn't there and just pass out? Just a thought :confused:

If any of this is indecipherable just let me know and I will help you with it <3 I am here for you little guy.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  6. Scott

rawr

Glad we can all act like adults here.

7. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

We have our own Donald Trump.. complete with the political views and elementary school behaviour

8. 17

teenage dirtbag

Holy shit he is shook :bowdownro

9. C. Mike Hunt

Margaret Trudeau is worth $10M. Just saying.

10. Grifter

Bluh?

And your point? Christ, Theo Flury just released that he was asked to speak for them at an event and one of the first things he was told is that they don't compensate their speakers. That rich hag was paid, and paid quite well. So what's your point?

Edit: didn't see that Boing posted the tweet. But my statement remains. :lol:

boing likes this.
  11. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Fleury is also a vocal conservative so it's not like he's a neutral voice here.

Grifter likes this.
  12. Grifter

Bluh?

Was hoping nobody would catch that part.... :lol:

Boots likes this.
  13. boing

Banned

Sane mode on here.
    I am just asking, but I have never listened to Maggie is she a neutral voice?
    I do know what topics she speaks about and that's a good thing but I am just wondering how neutral can a Trudeau be?

Insane mode on
    just to make a point my political view is more neutral on the political spectrum than any of the left leaning people here.
    Same with the rest of the few remaining right leaning folks on here that took the test. :shrug2:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  14. boing

Banned

Like I said I am here for you little buddy I know it can be tough, you put on a brave face a get there a sell, sell, sell

15. 17

teenage dirtbag

What the fuck are you even going on about, Jesus dude take a breath, it’s the internet.

boing likes this.
  16. boing

Banned

You keep coming back for more so I will keep giving you the "crazy old man" you seem to want :shrug:
    That's right it's the internet?

17. 17

teenage dirtbag

sure, do what you need to do. But if you’re looking for some kind of reaction from me by trying to use things I’ve posted about in here over the years as ammunition, you’re not going to get it. It just says a lot about the kind of person you are.

18. boing

Banned

But again here we are PEW PEW
    Just to be fair it's not like I have this folder marked 17 with all these notes written down in it. I just have this horrible incredible memory for useless knowledge and if I could stick a QTip or sharp stick in my ear and get rid of half of it I would but I can't. Hell I can remember shit that was posted on some random websites 10 years ago and news stories. Hell I can still remember my mother taking me to preschool on her motorcycle when I was 4, but I can't remember to take my medication in the morning. That's fucked up.
    But if you come at me and start shit with me I am going to use every bit of knowledge I have against you it's just that simple and if it's all the useless stuff in my old man brain then so be it.
    Now we can end it or i have nothing on my dance card and can keep going it's your call you just let me know how you want to carry on.

19. Scott

rawr

20. 17

teenage dirtbag

You can’t help yourself and keep mentioning me even after I don’t bother engaging you, so I gave you some of the attention you’re so desperately craving.

I wish I cared enough to remember details of your life and try to throw them in your face later for some type of “gotcha” but I don’t,
    . I don’t give a shit about what you want to say to me but it was gross of you to bring up HairyAssHairyAss kids a few pages ago.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  21. boing

Banned

Yes Aaron I care so much about YOU that I remember EVERYTHING that YOU post.
    You are not the center of the universe there little guy.
    Again Aaron, I thought I made this clear in my other post, but you know salesmen right, To clear things up again my memory is very good I remember almost everything that I read everywhere not just here.

You just punched you Dance Card:
    Fair enough Aaron, I just gave you the opportunity to end this but now we can just keep going.
    Day time crazy old man is here.
    Are you trying to bring Andrew into this do you need some back up?
    You are an angry little fellow, have you had a check up recently, do you want to fight me gosh I hope not?
    Can't find any meme's to post?
    I am done my morning coffee sitting here in the sun on the front porch with my dog, life is good.
    Are you up early working today?

22. boing

Banned

You keep saying this after my posts?
    I was being an adult last night with my post but you still give me this?
    I gave Aaron the opportunity to end this but he opted out.
    Like I said I have all kinds of time. it's too warm to do any work in the shop and with the COVID my shoots are canceled and the range is mostly shut down so bonus for you guys right?
    :nuts2:

23. PirateSteve

RIP Reality Check 2003-2020

24. 17

teenage dirtbag

I can promise you one of us looks like an angry unhinged lunatic and most will agree that it’s not me. You can keep flinging insults about my job or whatever to try and get under my skin but it’s not going to work. Please take your medication.

boing likes this.
  25. boing

Banned

[​IMG]

26. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Wheels sure have fallen off in this thread

Wayne and Grifter like this.
  27. RoryTate

Buffer the streaming media unto me.

28. Grifter

Bluh?

I don't think it needs to be locked. I do enjoy the political conversation.
    It gets derailed from time to time but it makes its way back on course eventually.

boing, Nick84 and tribeachpunk like this.
  29. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

If we could keep boingboing on his medication the thread would be fine imho

boing likes this.
  30. boing

Banned

I gave Aaron an option and he has made his bed now he is going to sleep in it (That is not a threat it's just a saying.)
    Andrew I am fine with I know he is not fine with me and that is okay. I just like rub him the wrong way with Trump and his liberal politics. I will admit I went too far bringing up his kids I was felling cornered by the pack here and said things that I should not have.
    Now Aaron is just a little snot with real anger issues over all this so it's game on :shrug2:
    It's no secret I take medications I have mentioned it a lot here and I have most of my life:shrug2:. I will admit that my night time /evening posts are somewhat more focused than my day time ones, the only problem is I think it's my medical CBD/THC I use at night and I am not doing that during the day for RC because I will not be able to function with everything else I need to do during the day :toothpick

31. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

I also vote for this thread to be locked. boing is entering that area where if he were to do something violent, we’d all look to this thread and say, “oh, yeah, it was kind of obvious.” I don’t feel like being a statistic and it’s already gone way too far.

boing likes this.
  32. Wayne

Vote to lock simply because there is no upside to leaving it open.

LMAC likes this.
  33. boing

Banned

Oh Andy is this because I said you were fine?
    :bowdownro I live on the west coast, you are just fabricating stories in you fear rattled little head. Do you think I am going to jump in my pick um up truck with my dog and drive all the way across the country during a pandemic to beat up Little Aaron?
    I gave Little Aaron the an out BUT he didn't want to stop this interchange so if anything maybe he is going to jump in an F-150 and come after me, did you ever think of the Andy, I just hope he does't expect to get the advertised gas mileage out of it? :lol4:
    You may have all sorts of scary violent and angry thoughts in your head Andy but I am, like I told Bootsie earlier, not a violent person. I am quite happy easy going.
    I guess being raised feral has taught me to be more peaceful and at one with nature, level, even being around all different sorts of people and it has even left me with a more neutral political outlook on life :victory:

I wonder if the FBI is aware of your anger issues?

Lock it if you want there will be more threads....
    BTW I just took my Meds :pillhead:

34. boing

Banned

Do you want me to start a new political thread?

35. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

no

HairyAss and boing like this.