Dropbox

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Ghaladan, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Ghaladan

Ghaladan
    [OP]
    xBOx XtraOrdinaire

Hey everyone,

So I've been using this FREE, secure online storage service I found a while back, and it seems to be really good, and really fast.

Microsoft offers something similar called Windows Live Mesh, but I find Dropbox to be better, and probably more secure, as evil MS doesn't have your data :D Anyhow, they have this thing right now on Dropbox where if you refer people to the service, you'll get extra storage space :) They give you 2GB at the start, but you can get up to 5GB if you refer people (250MB for each person you refer).

Basically you download this small app (which works in Windows, Mac OR Linux!) and it syncs your files in a special Dropox folder across multiple PCs, quite awesome. I just thought I'd spread the word about this sweet free service I found.

You can read all about it on the website, it seems really awesome! Here's my referral link. If you use it, you'll get an extra 250MB of storage just for using my link, and 250MB more for each person you refer.

https://www.getdropbox.com/referrals/NTQxODUzOTk

2. tommi

I dont like you.

3. Ghaladan

Ghaladan
    [OP]
    xBOx XtraOrdinaire

hey now, that's not nice.. It really is good, I'm just spreading the word about it. I'ts a really useful app.