Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Scott, Oct 19, 2004.
Hopefully not a repost!
1. Is that a fuel cell in the front?
2. now thats an intake!
one other thing....?? is that 4 turbos I see on that....looks like 2 per side.....anyone have any specs on this beast...??
Looks like a suitcase to me. Maybe the owner is going on a roadtrip...
Sorry no specs.. just pics
LA to NY in 4 hours.
I wet myself when I saw that piping on the car....shit there I go again
And this looks to be the same car....
OHH SWEET JEBUS!!!
Total body weight is only 28lbs—including the huge rear spoiler!
• Well over 2,500 horsepower on tap
• All-aluminum engine (526 cubic inches, multiple turbocharged, alcohol burning, electronic fuel injection)
• Every removable part is titanium—as are the pedals, the entire rear end housing, firewall, steering column... even the battery trays!
• Special ground effects system usually found only on Formula 1 and Indy Cars
• Zero to 100-mph in less than one second!
• Reaches speeds of 250-mph in a quarter mile!
I want more pics!!
I'm a fan of the pink myself :wink: