Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Squashtowner, Dec 2, 2015.
How I picture Scott on an ATV
At least the perp was considerate and had their 4-ways on
I knew a girl who dated a sledge hockey player and i wanted to go play with them.
i mean i was gonna stay on my skates and fucking ruin them but i just wanted the ice time.... kidding, i legit wanted to try. i think people could learn alot from trying stuff like that. see the game from all angles.
I can't imagine the workout some of those sports are
theres a good video of a bunch of nhl stars playing sledge where they talk about how different it is...
Seattle Carjacker Dies in Hail of Bullets After Police Chase: Cops
this makes me laugh still
Incredible, finally subscribed to his channel
1. "Kenny's or Napoli's?" is both a highly contentious topic, and a very successful pickup line.
2. Iona has no idea what year it is.
3. While driving, the blinker is entirely optional, and other drivers will appreciate your air of mystery.
4. Also, everyone has the right-of-way, all of the time.
5. Except in the Sobeys parking lot, where men abide by no law, and only the strong survive.
I took this picture at the Sobeys parking lot on a Tuesday.
6. Dinner is lunch.
7. Supper is dinner.
8. Lunch is the snack before bed.
9. Breakfast is still breakfast, which is somehow the weirdest part.
10. Chicken balls are considered traditional Chinese cuisine. *
Seriously Canada? You could have named them literally anything else.
11. We make fun of people who play the violin, because we play the fiddle.
12. Everybody plays guitar. We don't teach it in school or anything. It just worked out that way.
13. Our potholes are bigger than your potholes.
14. If you tell people you're from Cape Breton, they will trust you with their first born child, which makes kidnapping very easy.
15. The highest point in Cape Breton is White Hill Lake. Nobody knows, or cares, about this fact.
Somebody really needs to revise Cape Breton's definition of "lake."
16. The rest of Cape Breton resents Sydney. Sydney resents Halifax. Halifax doesn't worry about this too terribly much.
17. Meat darts is more fun to talk about than to actually play.
18. Meat Cove has very dangerous cliffs, and very tasty chowder.
19. If you're looking for Tom, he's down at the legion.
20. If you need something fixed, call Gordie. He's good for it.
21. Cape Bretoners wear tartan so that lions can't tell one Cape Bretoner from another. To this day, there have been 0 lion attacks on Cape Breton Island.
Ever walk into a room and immediately forget why?
Using this on the kids tonight!
That is cute as shit. Probably would maim you, but looks like Tanooki Mario.
Royal Caribbean cruise lines was given permission to anchor on a protected reef
Very cool but that seems insanely risky to be riding those roof top ledges
The following audio cat GIFs are intended for the enjoyment of our blind and visually impaired users.
"Old warriors at peace in the green fields of Elysium at last."