1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTX Ezbook laptop FS (P233 mhz)

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by JBI, Dec 10, 2004.

1. JBI

JBI
    [OP]
    tight hole stimulator

I have a CTX Ezbook laptop for sale.Here are the specs.
    P233 mhz CPU
    96 mb's of ram
    2 gig harddrive
    24x cdrom
    floppy
    power adapter
    laptop bag
    This unit has no battery with it.You may be able to find one on Ebay. It works perfectly on the power adapter.
    This unit has 2 PCMCIA slots,2 usb,monitor out,PS2 keyboard out,serial out,printer port,midi,TV out,sound,mic,headphone etc. Has another plug on the back but I don't have a clue what it is.
    This unit is in absolute mint condition,not so much as one scratch on it. The screen is perfect and has no dead pixels.It would be perfect for using in your car as a data logger or something along that line or even pretty decent for just a simple PC.
    It has windows ME on it for testing. The cpu is upgradable to a AMD K6-2 300 and the ram is upgradable to 128 mb.If the buyer wants it upgraded I'll do the upgrade work for them but they would have to pay for the parts.

I am asking 150 for this and I can get the ram upgrade for 20 bucks and probably the CPU for 20 bucks or under.

2. MOMOSL

Do you still have this?

3. honda4life

whats the hd upgradeable too?

4. JBI

JBI
    [OP]
    tight hole stimulator

I've seen online that people are running up to at least 20 gig in them.Personally I haven't even boither upgrading it.

I formatted it last night and reinstalled windows 98 and it runs quite well.I also have the drivers already installed for a surfboard 5100 modem (eastlink modem,USB connection) for thoise who are with eastlink and have a sb4100,4150 or 5100 modem.