1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 Pandemic

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Mar 1, 2020.

1. chainsaw

That was the best kick in the face eh? Then an hour later we're all heroes and beat covid. I asked the principal if someone calls or texts me on days off or after hours is that fraud too? lol

2. chainsaw

I'm not saying teachers (and other school staff) should be first in line by any means. I agree Police and first responders should be prioritized as well, along with Metro Transit workers, the people working in grocery stores etc, real front line workers. Hell my SIL is a RN at the IWK and she hasn't received a first shot yet. But if we are being forced to ignore distancing rules set by PH, being in a building with over 1700 students and staff (in our larger high schools) for 6-7 hours a day with windows open for ventilation, and told we need to keep schools open to keep the economy running then offer us the vaccine to protect ourselves. You need to realize there are almost 10000 teachers in NS not including EPA's, Admin, Admin Assistants, Cafeteria workers, bus drivers etc that are potentially exposed to hundreds if not thousands of people / day and many of those have pre existing health conditions. The boards' answer to more PPE or health concerns, take an unpaid leave. Same when there has been a case in a school, there is quite a selective process on who is considered a close contact. I know of some HS teachers who were deemed a close contact, but when 2/3 of the particular class moved to another teacher for the afternoon, they were not considered a close contact. So damn right there should be some priority.

But if you honestly believe that all kids attending school are pre screened and kept home with the sniffles I have some ocean front property in Nevada to sell you. That's the narrative being pushed to the public, but there is a percentage of kids being sent to school sick because it's only a cold, and the parent has to work. Don't kid yourself in thinking that everything is happening in the way the Liberals or the EECD are portraying it. You could not pay me enough to be an administrator in a NS school right now, they are being told to make the decisions for their schools and you know if something goes sideways, they will bear the brunt. Again I'm not taking away from other groups who should be prioritized for school staff, but there definitely should have been priority for those back at work as normal.

The legislature is still doing a hybrid model because of safety, why aren't they working as normal with the same message they send to everyone else, follow guidelines and you will be ok. I'm not positive, but you would think running a province would be pretty essential work, especially when every other province has been doing it for months.

I do agree with you that minority groups that are more prone to the disease should have priority though

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  3. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

On a roll with family - my sister is getting her first shot today! (she works in health care at the hospital in Truro).

KMD, C. Mike Hunt and chainsaw like this.
  4. C. Mike Hunt

upload_2021-3-17_14-36-22.png

Today's press release

Two new cases of COVID-19 are being reported in Nova Scotia today, March 17.

The first case is in Central Zone and is a close contact of a previously reported case.

The other case is in Western Zone and is related to travel outside Atlantic Canada. The person is self-isolating, as required.

As of today, Nova Scotia has 15 active cases of COVID-19.

Nova Scotia Health Authority's labs completed 1,749 Nova Scotia tests on March 16.

As of March 16, 52,352 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Of those, 17,822 Nova Scotians have received their second dose.

5. C. Mike Hunt

2/1749 = 0.114% positive rate

4 recoveries in the past 24 hours.

6. KMD

KMD

I am not that type of person, I could never pull it off. Plus there is only one hospital here :lol:
    I am an introvert and don't go out much anyway so this has been fairly comfortable for me because I don't like people on most days :shrug2: . I am building my shop (inside) working on tooling and things I need for a project I just took on for an old friend that is in no hurry, thank Dog because it is WAY out of my wheel house.

7. chainsaw

Two in ICU yesterday, and only 1 in hospital (non ICU) today. Nice, weird but nice lol

8. C. Mike Hunt

http://www.nshealth.ca/news/potential-exposure-covid-19-three-locations-central-zone-0

Potential exposure to COVID-19 at three locations in Central Zone

Wednesday, March 17, 2021 - 05:21PM

March 17, 2021

Nova Scotia Health Public Health is advising of potential exposure to COVID-19 at three locations in the Central Zone. In addition to media releases, all potential exposure notifications are listed here: http://www.nshealth.ca/covid-exposures.

Anyone who worked at or visited the following location on the specified date and times should immediately visit covid-self-assessment.novascotia.ca/ to book a COVID-19 test, regardless of whether or not they have COVID-19 symptoms. You can also call 811 if you don’t have online access or if you have other symptoms that concern you.

If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you are required to self-isolate while you wait for your test result. If you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 you do not need to self-isolate while you wait for your test result.

• Hong’s Kitchen Restaurant & VLT Gaming (584 Sackville Dr., Lower Sackville) on March 13 between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and March 14 between 11:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 28.

• Money Mart (601 Sackville Dr. Unit 1, Lower Sackville) on March 13 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 27.

Regardless of whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms, those present at the following location on the named date and time are required to self-isolate while waiting for their test result. If you get a negative result, you do not need to keep self-isolating. If you get a positive result, you will be contacted by Public Health about what to do next.

• Mount Uniacke Pub and Eatery (125 Highway 1, Mount Uniacke) on March 12 between 6:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 26.

9. chainsaw

Weird, I was reading this article this am, and the HA was justifying why they didn't release an exposure warning even after the Pub announced it was closing and getting everyone tested. Then this afternoon this was released with the Uniacke pub included. Some strange shit going on the past few days
    https://thelaker.ca/updated-nsh-exposure-notification-issued-mt-uniacke-pub/

10. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

this isn't tongue in cheek, i really don't know the answer; Is there record of how many teachers in NS have contracted COVID from a contact in the school?

11. chainsaw

As far as I know there isn’t any record. Like everything else when it comes to Covid and NS it’s all under the guise of privacy.
    I just don’t understand why there is no priority other than healthcare and at risk racial groups (again not saying I don’t agree with those at at all) when in every other province there is a priority list, coupled with the ridiculous pace of roll out here. Strange keeps saying 40000 by the end of the week or something and yet we are still only doing a tad over 2k / day. Not sure if it’s the new math or what, but the numbers promised are not obtainable currently with the pace

12. C. Mike Hunt

upload_2021-3-18_12-6-45.png

Today's press release

Today, March 18, Nova Scotia is reporting a death related to COVID-19. A woman over 80 has died in Central Zone.

There have now been 66 COVID-related deaths in Nova Scotia.

Three new cases of COVID-19 are being reported today.

The cases are in Central Zone. Two of the cases are close contacts of previously reported cases and the other case is related to travel outside of Atlantic Canada. The person is self-isolating, as required.

As of today, Nova Scotia has 17 active cases of COVID-19.

Nova Scotia Health Authority's labs completed 2,900 Nova Scotia tests on March 17.

As of March 17, 55,176 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Of those, 18,983 Nova Scotians have received their second dose.

13. C. Mike Hunt

3/2900 = 0.103% positive rate

No recoveries in the past 24 hours.

14. chainsaw

Condolences to the family. Crappy that someone else has passed from it. I guess that does explain the people in hospital numbers yesterday. I assume the delay in informing was out of respect for the family since the in hospital numbers were in the release yesterday but no mention of the passing

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  15. C. Mike Hunt

16. C. Mike Hunt

https://novascotia.ca/news/release/?id=20210318007

COVID-19 Vaccine Groups Expanded; AstraZeneca Clinics Open to People Age 60 to 62

Health and Wellness / COVID - 19

March 18, 2021 - 3:32 PM

Nova Scotia’s COVID-19 vaccination program has expanded for those eligible to receive the AstraZeneca vaccine to include people 60 to 62 years of age.

Booking opened March 16 for those age 63 and 64 at one of 25 pharmacies and doctors offices that are offering the AstraZeneca vaccine.

AstraZeneca clinics in Halifax Regional Municipality are fully booked, but about 4,900 appointments are available in remaining clinics across the province. Starting today, March 18, people aged 60 to 62 are eligible to book appointments in clinics that are not full.

All Nova Scotians are encouraged to get vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as they are eligible.

The province’s goal continues to be to immunize as many Nova Scotians as quickly as possible, based on age, to reach a high rate of population immunity.

COVID-19 vaccination appointments must be made online at novascotia.ca/vaccination or by phone at 1-833-797-7772. Appointments cannot be booked directly through a community clinic, pharmacy or physician. Walk-ins will be turned away.

17. C. Mike Hunt

http://www.nshealth.ca/news/potenti...zone-public-health-mobile-unit-offering-covid

Potential exposure to COVID-19 at two locations in Central Zone, Public Health Mobile Unit offering COVID-19 testing in Mount Uniacke

Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 06:20PM

Nova Scotia Health Public Health is advising of potential exposure to COVID-19 in the Central Zone.

Anyone who worked at or visited the following locations on the specified dates and times should immediately visit covid-self-assessment.novascotia.ca/ to book a COVID-19 test, regardless of whether or not they have COVID-19 symptoms. You can also call 811 if you don’t have online access or if you have other symptoms that concern you.

If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you are required to self-isolate while you wait for your test result. If you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 you do not need to self-isolate while you wait for your test result.

• Superstore Porters Lake (5240 Highway #7, Porters Lake) on March 12 between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 26.

Regardless of whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms, those present at the following location on the named dates and times are required to self-isolate while waiting for their test result. If you get a negative result, you do not need to keep self-isolating. If you get a positive result, you will be contacted by Public Health about what to do next.

• *Corrected* Mount Uniacke Pub and Eatery (125 Highway 1, Mount Uniacke) on March 13 between 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 27.

• *Reminder* Mount Uniacke Pub and Eatery (125 Highway 1, Mount Uniacke) on March 12 between 6:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 26.

As a result of recent potential exposures in the Mount Uniacke area, Public Health’s Mobile Unit will be offering community-based COVID-19 testing in Mount Uniacke.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  18. C. Mike Hunt

upload_2021-3-19_12-39-41.png

Today's press release

Three new cases of COVID-19 are being reported in Nova Scotia today, March 19.

The cases are in Central Zone and are all close contacts of previously reported cases.

Nova Scotia Health Authority's labs completed 2,549 Nova Scotia tests on March 18.

There were 998 tests administered between March 12 and 17 at the rapid-testing pop-up sites in Upper Tantallon, Elmsdale and Halifax.

As of March 18, 58,036 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Of those, 20,050 Nova Scotians have received their second dose.

The province is renewing the state of emergency to protect the health and safety of Nova Scotians and ensure safety measures and other important actions can continue. The order will take effect at noon, Sunday, March 21, and extend to noon, Sunday, April 4, unless government terminates or extends it.

19. C. Mike Hunt

3/2549 = 0.118% positive rate

3 recoveries in the past 24 hours.

20. C. Mike Hunt

https://novascotia.ca/news/release/?id=20210319007

COVID-19 Vaccine Groups Expanded; More Pharmacies Offer Vaccine

Anyone 80 and older and born between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31, can start to book their COVID-19 vaccine as of 7 a.m. on Monday, March 22.

In addition to the community clinic appointments being made available next week, 2,600 appointments will also open for booking at 15 more pharmacies on Monday. These pharmacies will be for anyone who is 80 and older and will offer the Moderna vaccine.

21. C. Mike Hunt

https://novascotia.ca/news/release/?id=20210319010

New Brunswick Border Opening, Remaining Restrictions Lifted

Premier Iain Rankin and Dr. Robert Strang, Nova Scotia’s chief medical officer of health, announced today, March 19, that the New Brunswick border is opening and remaining restrictions in parts of Halifax Regional Municipality and surrounding communities will be lifted. Both changes are effective at 8 a.m. tomorrow, March 20.

“We look forward to reopening the entire Atlantic bubble but in the meantime, with case numbers declining, we are comfortable opening the New Brunswick border,” said Premier Rankin. “We know many businesses and families need to cross this border frequently and we don’t want to delay their return to normal travel routines.”

Just like residents of Prince Edward Island, residents of New Brunswick will no longer have to self-isolate upon arrival in Nova Scotia, and they won’t have to complete the Nova Scotia Safe Check-in form. Residents of Newfoundland and Labrador must still follow these requirements.

“Along with opening the New Brunswick border, we’re now in a position to lift the additional restrictions in areas of Halifax Regional Municipality and surrounding communities,” said Dr. Strang. “The virus is still here, though, and everyone needs to remain vigilant if we want to avoid imposing restrictions again. Even as people start getting vaccinated, we need to continue following all the public health measures until the majority of Nova Scotians have immunity.”

There are a few changes to the provincewide restrictions:

• the general gathering limit remains at 10 indoors and outdoors
    • household gatherings will be increased from maximum 10 to households plus up to 10 others
    • immediate family members who live in the same household can be together outdoors even if that is more than 10 people
    • restaurants and licensed establishments can stop service by 11 p.m. and close by midnight
    • fitness facilities continue to operate at 75 per cent capacity but can return to two metres between people for all activities
    With restrictions lifted, the following is also allowed provincewide:
    • events hosted by a recognized business or organization can have 150 outdoors or 50 per cent capacity to a maximum of 100 indoors
    • events include social events, special events, sport events, arts and culture events, festivals, faith gatherings, weddings with receptions, and funerals with receptions and visitation
    • meetings and training hosted by recognized businesses and organizations can have 150 outdoors or 50 per cent capacity to a maximum of 100 indoors and organized clubs can break into cohorts of 15 following the day-camp guidelines
    • physical distancing is required for meetings and training except when emergency responders need to be closer than two metres for training
    • licensed establishments, unlicensed establishments such as community centres and charities, and organized clubs can host activities such as darts, cards, pool, bowling, bingo or karaoke following guidelines for these activities
    • visitors are allowed in long-term care facilities
    • visitors are allowed in adult residential centres and regional rehabilitation centres licensed by the Department of Community Services and residents can resume full community access
    • retail businesses and malls operate at 75 per cent capacity and follow other public health measures
    • sports practices and training and arts and culture rehearsals and performances can have 60 people without physical distancing
    • sports games, competitions and tournaments are allowed within the team’s regular competitive schedule
    • spectators are allowed if the business or organization hosting the event has a gathering plan that follows event guidelines
    Adult day programs for seniors remain closed provincewide until seniors living outside long-term care facilities have an opportunity to receive COVID-19 vaccine.

COVID-19 protocols in public schools continue to be guided by Nova Scotia’s Back to School Plan.

People who do not follow the gathering limit can be fined. The fine is $1,000 for each person at an illegal gathering.

22. C. Mike Hunt

upload_2021-3-20_16-25-51.png

Today's press release

Two new cases of COVID-19 are being reported in Nova Scotia today, March 20.

The cases are in Central Zone. One of the cases is a close contact of a previously reported case. The other case is under investigation.

Nova Scotia Health Authority's labs completed 2,000 Nova Scotia tests on March 19.

23. C. Mike Hunt

2/2000 = 0.1% positive rate

2 recoveries in the past 24 hours.

24. C. Mike Hunt

http://www.nshealth.ca/news/potential-exposure-covid-19-five-locations-central-zone

Potential exposure to COVID-19 at five locations in Central Zone

Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 06:23PM

Nova Scotia Health Public Health is advising of potential exposure to COVID-19 at five locations in the Central Zone.

In addition to media releases, all potential exposure notifications are listed here: http://www.nshealth.ca/covid-exposures.

Anyone who worked at or visited the following locations on the specified dates and times should immediately visit covid-self-assessment.novascotia.ca/ to book a COVID-19 test, regardless of whether they have COVID-19 symptoms. You can also call 811 if you don’t have online access or if you have other symptoms that concern you.

If you have COVID-19 symptoms you are required to self-isolate while you wait for your test result. If you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 you do not need to self-isolate while you wait for your test result.

Dollarama Clayton Park (278 Lacewood Dr., Halifax) on Sunday, March 14 between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 14 may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 28.

Atlantic Superstore (650 Portland St., Dartmouth) on Tuesday, March 16 between 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 16 may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 30.

Costco Dartmouth Crossing (137 Countryview Dr., Dartmouth) on Tuesday, March 16 between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 16 may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 30.

Dave’s Fruit & Vegetable Market (322 Main St., Dartmouth) on Tuesday, March 16 between 3:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 16 may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 30.

Sobeys Sackville Drive (752 Sackville Dr., Downsview Mall, Lower Sackville) on Tuesday, March 16 between 12:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 16 may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 30.

25. C. Mike Hunt

upload_2021-3-21_11-57-35.png

Today's press release

Six new cases of COVID-19 are being reported in Nova Scotia today, March 21.

Four of the cases are in Central Zone. Three of the cases are close contacts of previously reported cases and the other case is related to travel outside of Atlantic Canada. The person is self-isolating, as required.

Two of the cases are in Eastern Zone. Both cases are related to travel outside of Atlantic Canada and are self-isolating, as required.

As of today, Nova Scotia has 21 active cases of COVID-19.

Nova Scotia Health Authority's labs completed 1,585 Nova Scotia tests on March 20.

26. C. Mike Hunt

6/1585 = 0.379% positive rate

2 recoveries in the past 24 hours.

27. C. Mike Hunt

http://www.nshealth.ca/news/potential-exposure-covid-19-eight-locations-central-zone

Potential exposure to COVID-19 at eight locations in Central Zone

Sunday, March 21, 2021 - 05:28PM

Nova Scotia Health Public Health is advising of potential exposure to COVID-19 at eight locations in the Central Zone.

In addition to media releases, all potential exposure notifications are listed here: http://www.nshealth.ca/covid-exposures.

Anyone who worked at or visited the following locations on the specified dates and times should immediately visit covid-self-assessment.novascotia.ca/ to book a COVID-19 test, regardless of whether they have COVID-19 symptoms. You can also call 811 if you don’t have online access or if you have other symptoms that concern you.

If you have COVID-19 symptoms you are required to self-isolate while you wait for your test result. If you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 you do not need to self-isolate while you wait for your test result.

• Walmart Cole Harbour (900 Cole Harbour Rd., Dartmouth) on March 15 between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 15 may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 29.

• Superstore Cole Harbour (920 Cole Harbour Rd., Dartmouth) on March 15 between 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 15 may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 29.

• Superstore Portland Street (650 Portland St., Dartmouth) on March 16 between 3 p.m. and 4:10 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 16 may develop symptoms up to, and including, March 30.

• Sobeys Penhorn (551 Portland St., Dartmouth) on March 17 between 2:45 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. and March 18 between 10:45 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 17 and 18 may develop symptoms up to, and including, April 1.

• No Frills Wyse Road (118 Wyse Rd., Dartmouth) on March 18 between 10 a.m. and 11:40 a.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 18 may develop symptoms up to, and including, April 1.

• Laura Secord Mic Mac Mall (21 Micmac Blvd., Dartmouth) on March 18 between 10:45 a.m. and noon. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 18 may develop symptoms up to, and including, April 1.

• Bulk Barn Woodlawn Plaza (114 Woodlawn Rd., Dartmouth) on March 18 between 11:25 a.m. and 12:40 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 18 may develop symptoms up to, and including, April 1.

• Giant Tiger Woodlawn Plaza (114 Woodlawn Rd., Dartmouth) on March 18 between 11:45 a.m. and 12:55 p.m. It is anticipated anyone exposed to the virus at this location on March 18 may develop symptoms up to, and including, April 1.

28. C. Mike Hunt

upload_2021-3-22_15-25-49.png

Today's press release

Two new cases of COVID-19 are being reported in Nova Scotia today, March 22.

The cases are in Central Zone and are all close contacts of previously reported cases.

As of today, Nova Scotia has 20 active cases of COVID-19.

Nova Scotia Health Authority's labs completed 1,315 Nova Scotia tests on March 21.

Immunization data as of March 21 was not available at the time of today’s reporting. It will be updated on the COVID-19 dashboard once available.

Boots likes this.
  29. C. Mike Hunt

2/1315 = 0.152% positive rate

3 recoveries in the past 24 hours.

30. C. Mike Hunt

As of March 21, 60,660 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Of that, 20,103 Nova Scotians have received their second dose.

31. C. Mike Hunt

upload_2021-3-23_12-8-52.png

Today's press release

One new case of COVID-19 is being reported in Nova Scotia today, March 23.

The case is in Eastern Zone and is related to travel outside Atlantic Canada. The person is self-isolating, as required.

As of today, Nova Scotia has 21 active cases of COVID-19.

Nova Scotia Health Authority's labs completed 1,756 Nova Scotia tests on March 22.

As of March 22, 66,287 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Of those, 20,579 Nova Scotians have received their second dose.

=====

1/1756 = 0.057% positive rate

No recoveries in the past 24 hours.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  32. C. Mike Hunt

https://novascotia.ca/news/release/?id=20210323004

Update on Nova Scotia’s Immunization Plan

Health and Wellness / COVID - 19

March 23, 2021 - 11:52 AM

The province is on track to give every person who wants a COVID-19 vaccine in Nova Scotia their first dose by the end of June.

“We have taken a steady and measured approach to the vaccine rollout so that we have a solid foundation in place to move large amounts of vaccine through clinics in communities across the province,” said Premier Iain Rankin.

Since December 15, 66,287 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Of those, 20,579 Nova Scotians have received their second dose. As vaccine supply increases in April and May, so too will the number of locations that will offer it.

The province will have five models of vaccine delivery – community clinics, pharmacy clinics, primary care clinics, outreach clinics and mobile clinics. Two-thirds of vaccines will be offered through pharmacies and physician clinics across the province. By May, the province will be able to administer about 86,000 doses per week.

“We have always said we want to get good, then get fast. Nova Scotia’s growth, in terms of doses in arms, is steady and significant,” said Dr. Robert Strang, Nova Scotia’s chief medical officer of health. “Our goal is to build a high level of population immunity against COVID-19, as fast as possible.”

Health-care workers and staff, and residents of licensed long-term care facilities will be fully vaccinated by the end of April. Most Nova Scotians will continue to receive their vaccine when they become eligible by age and based on anticipated vaccine supply.

All Nova Scotians who are 80 and older are eligible to book their vaccine now.

The following age groups are anticipated to become eligible to schedule an appointment to receive their COVID-19 vaccine in April: 75 to 79, 70 to 74, 65 to 69, 60 to 64, 55 to 59.

The following age groups are anticipated to become eligible to schedule an appointment to receive their COVID-19 vaccine in May: 50 to 54, 45 to 49, 40 to 44, 35 to 39, 30 to 34, 25 to 29.

The following age groups are anticipated to become eligible to schedule an appointment to receive their COVID-19 vaccine in June: 20 to 24, 16 to 19.

33. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Looks like being in my forties will pay off for once :rofl:

chainsaw likes this.
  34. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

35. LMAC

_

Wife has her first and second shots booked

C. Mike Hunt likes this.