Covid19 Pandemic

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Mar 1, 2020.

1. infatuous

It's funny that you can't separate covid from racism. If you were able to tie in some climate change and misogyny you'd almost complete the left wing circle jerk in one sentence. My favourite is when they say shit like "we should lock down for climate change". And then they go fly their private jet to their yacht marina.

2. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

You missed the point of that post completely. It was to highlight the fact that you get your facts from morons on twitter.

3. infatuous

There are no facts left on Twitter. They banned them all. Stopped using it years ago. Gab is picking up 10,000 new users per hour. Twitter is done.

4. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Echo chambers are dropping like flies. Looks like parlor should be toast by the end of the weekend. By March you guys will have to use landlines to spread your lunacy :rofl:

5. infatuous

You've been completely brainwashed of the virtues of a free society. This is so sad to watch. Without free speech, you have nothing.

6. 17

teenage dirtbag

Who is infringing on their free speech? They can stand on street corners all they want and tell their stupid opinions, no one will stop them. They can make their own social media platforms, make their own servers to host them and go right to town on their batshit opinions. No one is stopping them. Like I said before, they’re using a 3rd party to get their point across and that 3rd party can make the terms of service whatever they want. Their rhetoric is violating the TOS. It’s weird you don’t understand this yet work in IT

And Twitter is done :bowdownro this just goes to show how delusional you are thinking everyone is a political extremist like yourself. Twitter isn’t going anywhere, the notion is fucking hilarious. You have no tether to the real world at all.

7. infatuous

It's funny watching you guys celebrate the dissemination of left wing chat platforms while turning all of your own into the echo chambers you accuse platforms like Gab and Parler of being. There's a reason you think I am a rarity. Big tech has convinced you of it. Let me ask you, if the only opinions allowed are those of the government, big tech, and big media, and nobody is allowed to question it, don't you think the government might abuse that? Just a little?

8. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Canadians don't even have the right to free speech. Read up on it.

All these shithole social media sites can go away and it has nothing to do with free speech. Instead of yelling into the internet void, go yell in the streets.

9. infatuous

10. chainsaw

time for an ICQ and mIRC comeback?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021 at 6:38 PM
  11. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Free speech is also an enemy to all those who hate stupid people spreading potentially dangerous nonsense on the internet.

12. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

There is proof that the same idiots who organized the attempted coup were looking to organize again for the 17th. Trump, who has publicly told them, “I love you”, has only tried to get them going more and is still claiming he won the election with no evidence. Shut the fuckers up.

13. infatuous

There's no way this much effort would be put into silencing half the population unless the powers that be had something very significant to hide.

14. 17

teenage dirtbag

like what?

and who are the power that be?

15. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Isn’t Trump the current power bee?

16. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Back today with my daughter - pea soup fog and we were hitting the double black diamonds - my legs are toast!

Mostly mentioning as it’s good to see the ski hill taking things seriously - kicked someone off the hill for refusing to wear a mask in the lift line. No nonsense with it either. “Sir, since you refuse to wear a mask, this is me calling the police.”

C. Mike Hunt and chainsaw like this.
  17. infatuous

If Trump was the highest power and the grant you all claim he is, would he be silenced by the entire media and tech ecosystem right now? Do you think Xi or Kim would ever be silenced in their countries like this?

18. infatuous

send those fuckers to the gulag! Fuck yeah!

19. infatuous

These are really good questions to be asking. I wonder if any journalists will ask them.

20. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

no, it’s “keep the ski hill open by mandating some basic rules of operation for during a pandemic! Fuck yeah!”

21. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Trump has stacked the government offices with his lackeys and ass kissers and, until Jan. 20th, he controls the White House.

He hasn’t been silenced - he has an entire press org that works for him. He had been inciting violence and hatred on social media and got banned for it - the same thing would happen to me if I decided to abuse the TOS of those services.

22. 17

teenage dirtbag

he’s not silenced tho

23. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Squads of reporters sitting around with hoards of cameras that will put trump on national television any time he wants but he's silenced... riiiiiiiiiiiiggght :wtf:

24. 17

teenage dirtbag

He’s so caught up about ratings but won’t do this :rofl:

25. infatuous

Can you show me the quote where he incited the violence? I must have missed it.

26. infatuous

Oh, so he should only be allowed on TV now. OK. Makes total sense.

27. infatuous

You're one of those idiots that wears a mask 24/7 aren't you? Like you drive around alone in your car with a mask on don't you? Do you seriously think covid is just gonna be floating in the air on the ski hill? :rofl: Hilarious if wasn't so sad people are this misled.

28. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

29. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Why would I wear a mask 24/7? There is science that gives great guidelines on when/how/where to wear one. Do you want me to send you some links? It’s pretty easy to understand.

30. 17

teenage dirtbag

You said he was silenced by the media but you were wrong. He can address the country at any point he wants to. He can put out a written press release, he can do a radio address.

31. 17

teenage dirtbag

Btw, every time I ask who the powers that be are or what the end game is, you have no answer. I’ve specifically asked multiple times and gotten nothing. You are totally full of shit and I’m done spending time engaging your nonsense

32. infatuous

I have to say, he's quite ineffective as a dictator if he's been reduced to a radio address.

33. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Just like Hitler was thrown in jail after his failed coup. “Attempted dictator”.

34. infatuous

It's amazing to me that right now one political party is going full on censorship, disappearing people, and panicked to remove a president who's only in office for another 10 days. And you see the guy just removed by these people as the dictator. How do you not see their actions as authoritarian? Why are they so rushed to get him out? Why not just wait out the 10 days? What can happen in 10 days? You just cannot tell me precisely what Trump did to be classified as a dictator, other than the left wing media branding him as such. He's not actually done anything to deserve it, so it's confusing when people just throw that out there, especially people willing to believe a virus floats in the air on a ski hill.

35. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

I don’t think infatuousinfatuous can read anything not written by a fellow far-right wing nut so I won’t bother replying.