1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 Pandemic

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Mar 1, 2020.

1. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Well, Biden says the pandemic is over. LOL

I know more people right now with COVID than I have during the entire pandemic. I just got over it - I was symptom free around 5 days in, tested negative, then started coughing up phlegm and had my energy levels drop to zero and brain fog go though the roof. I'm feeling better again now but still a bit stuffed up. Weird. My parents both just went through it and 3 nieces and nephews. My oldest niece was in the ER the other night - ended up with antibiotics and a puffer. Biggest concern is flu or something on top of pneumonia.

Fun times!

2. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Endemic is the word I believe. Here with us to stay. Probably could have gotten rid of it had everyone followed the health guidance but humans ruin everything.

3. David Puddy

yeah, that's right

our family tested positive yesterday, symptoms aren't so bad - about the same as a mild cold. worried about my daughters as they are young and don't have any immunity, aside from my 4 mo old as she probably has some from mom