1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 Pandemic

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Mar 1, 2020.

1. C. Mike Hunt

http://www.nshealth.ca/news/potential-exposure-covid-19-one-westjet-flight-0

COVID EXPOSURE NOTIFICATION

Regardless of whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms, those present on the following flight in the specified rows and seats are required to follow the self-monitoring, self-isolation, and testing instructions noted below based on your vaccination status.

• WestJet Encore 4731 travelling on September 12 from St. John’s (10:20 p.m.) to Halifax (12:09 a.m. on September 13). Passengers in rows 12-18, seats C, D and F. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus on this flight on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, September 27.

2. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

3. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Some fine folks in Calgary who think they are being treated as poorly as the jews during the holocaust. You can't make this shit up.

2.png

4. 17

teenage dirtbag

Seems like a great place to bring a child

5. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

It's like the conservative supporters bringing their kids to Trudeau appearances to yell obsceneties at him. Raising a future generation of political extremists. Like we don't have enough already.

6. Wayne

Headed to NS Friday morning until Monday afternoon, not sure who is blowing up more now...NB or NS, it was NB for awhile

Boots likes this.
  7. C. Mike Hunt

upload_2021-9-15_14-23-32.png

Today's press release

Today, Sept. 15, Nova Scotia is reporting six new cases of COVID-19 and 20 recoveries.

Three of the cases are in Central Zone. Two are related to travel. One is under investigation.

Two cases are in Northern Zone. Both are close contacts of previously reported cases.

One case is in Eastern Zone. It is related to travel.

As of today, Nova Scotia has 159 active cases of COVID-19. Of those, four people are in hospital COVID-19 units.

Starting today, the COVID-19 dashboard will be updated to include total number of cases by age group for the 12 and younger and 13 to 19 demographic categories.

On Sept. 14, Nova Scotia Health Authority’s labs completed 4,010 tests.

As of Sept. 14, 1,475,023 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Of those, 707,887 Nova Scotians have received their second dose.

8. C. Mike Hunt

Since yesterday's update, 20 cases have been listed as resolved and 3,043 vaccine doses have been administered.

6/4010 = 0.15% positive rate.

9. KMD

KMD

10. C. Mike Hunt

http://www.nshealth.ca/news/potenti...d-central-zones-one-halifax-transit-route-and

COVID PRECAUTION NOTIFICATION

Regardless of whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms, those present at the following locations on the named dates and times for at least 15 minutes or passengers on the following transit bus routes at the named dates and times, you are required to follow the self-monitoring, self-isolation, and testing instructions noted below based on your vaccination status.

• The Den Nightclub (2182 Gottingen Street, Halifax) between 11:30 p.m. on September 10 and 3:00 a.m. on September 11. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, September 25.
    • Sicilian Pizza – Pizza Corner (5245 Blowers Street, Halifax) on September 11 between 2:45 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, September 25.
    • The Nook and Cranny (627 Prince Street, Truro) on September 11 between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, September 25.
    • Halifax Transit Route #002 (Fairview) which runs from Lacewood Terminal to Water Street Terminal on September 12 between 6:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, September 26.
    COVID EXPOSURE NOTIFICATION

Regardless of whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms, those present on the following flights in the specified rows and seats are required to follow the self-monitoring, self-isolation, and testing instructions noted below based on your vaccination status.

• Air Canada 618 travelling on September 9 from Toronto (9:20 p.m.) to Halifax (12:27 a.m. on September 10). Passengers in rows 30-36, seats C, D, E and F. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus on this flight on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, September 24.
    • Air Canada 610 travelling on September 11 from Toronto (2:35 p.m.) to Halifax (5:35 p.m.). Passengers in rows 25-31, seats A, B, C and D. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus on this flight on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, September 25.
    • WestJet 392 travelling on September 11 from Edmonton (10:30 p.m.) to Halifax (6:06 a.m. on September 12). Passengers in rows 8-14, seats C, D, E and F. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus on this flight on the named dates may develop symptoms up to, and including, September 26.

11. Grifter

Bluh?

Hammer just dropped HARD on Alberta. Vaccine passports/qr code is being implemented in 5 days. No indoor dining. No indoor social gatherings... All stores to 1/3 capacity. The kicker that's gonna make waves is this... They created am exemption program for some businesses like restaurants that allows them to chose to either adhere to the new restrictions... Or implement the exemption... Which is let in people with proof of vaccination and no need for the restrictions. Cool for me cause I'm vaccinated. But what about those that aren't? This is gonna cause fights..... And it's gonna make waves due to the "segregation" it will cause. Que the memes...:cheddar:

https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021 at 9:58 PM
  12. Grifter

Bluh?

Just dropped now...

Screenshot_20210915-193826.png

13. KLD

KLD

How could they actually check that people having private gatherings at their household are only doing so with vaccinated people? Also, in theory, if you are only to be interacting with vaccinated people in your home, then why the limit?

14. Grifter

Bluh?

That's one of the ones I've always scratched my head at. But I have known of people who have had bylaw show up due to neighbours reporting it....

15. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

I’m amazed there wasn’t already a state of emergency - incredible.

Grifter likes this.
  16. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

As much as we joke about Alberta being the Texas of Canada… Texas and other red states are already worse off than Alberta yet still have their heads up their asses. I miss Canada.

Grifter likes this.
  17. Grifter

Bluh?

There was one earlier. I don't recall them lifting it but apparently they did. I joke about it and raz you guys about it.... I did enjoy not wearing a mask and being able to feel some freedom but I want this over as bad as the next guy. Hopefully these new measures get things in order.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021 at 1:37 AM
  18. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

The rules aren’t causing the segregation, people’s refusal to do the smart thing is.

19. 17

teenage dirtbag

Grifter and Scott like this.
  20. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Florida of Canada.. get it right lol

It's super shitty that this pandemic has become a political issue and how it's handled is determined by what party has leadership at the time instead of just following the science. Human toll aside, it's good to see some conservative governments lose their fight to pretend the pandemic doesn't exist and start to acknowledge they were wrong. Hopefully it will help convert over some of their followers and we can put this damn thing behind us already.

21. Scott

rawr

Whats funny/sad is that some people will blame everyone else but themselves for this. At this point, its all on the people refusing to do the right thing

22. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

The scary thing is that O'Toole has praised Alberta/Kenney's covid response. Kind of scary thinking he has a chance at taking the wheel of the entire country :o O'Toole also just says whatever people want to hear so maybe he was just pandering. Who knows...

23. Scott

rawr

Pandering seems to be his thing imo

24. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

I wish I could create a user called O’Toole and hit “Like” on this post.

Scott likes this.
  25. Grifter

Bluh?

Alberta is 70% fully vaccinated... Nova Scotia is like 71%. That being said, the problem is the hospitals being over run and the folks in hospital are 90% unvaccinated. I do agree the problem is the same. I'm just pointing out that statistically, we aren't that different.

26. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Unfortunately, we’re entering an age where some folks deny scientific research and others embrace it and for whatever reason, the line seems to align with the left vs right of political parties.

27. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

You have like 5x the people so you've got about a million more unvaccinated folks than us.

28. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

It's weird that the internet has actually made us dumber.

29. Scott

rawr

upload_2021-9-16_10-32-28.png
    vs Alberta

upload_2021-9-16_10-33-42.png

Grifter and 17 like this.
  30. Scott

rawr

31. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

GrifterGrifter I stand corrected, you have about 1.5 million more unvaccinated people than we do

32. 17

teenage dirtbag

Scott likes this.
  33. 17

teenage dirtbag

Exactly

he pandered to those lunatics for their support, and he will do the exact same thing on a larger scale once in office.

the beautiful part is, if Otoole gets elected, kenney is absolutely fucked. There’s no Trudeau boogie man for him to use as a blanket term for all of his failures.

Scott likes this.
  34. Grifter

Bluh?

I wasn't pulling the numbers I posted out of my ass... It's literally what I heard on the radio on the way to work. They did a break down of provinces. Didn't look it up. I'm pretty surprised.

35. 17

teenage dirtbag

you’re surprised that AB has one of the worst vaccination rates in Canada? 18,000 active cases with restrictions being imposed again wasn’t a big hint?
    Alberta has handled it worse than any other province, this was written on the wall July 1st.