1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 Pandemic

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Mar 1, 2020.

1. C. Mike Hunt

http://www.nshealth.ca/news/correct...ugust-18-and-new-potential-exposures-covid-19

Correction for exposure notification issued on August 18, and NEW potential exposures to COVID-19 at locations in Northern and Central Zones, one Air Canada flight and three WestJet flights

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 07:09PM

Nova Scotia Health Public Health is advising of potential exposures to COVID-19 at locations in Northern and Central Zones, one Air Canada flight and three WestJet flights. Also, there is a correction for an exposure notification issued on August 18 that was originally classified as moderate risk and has since been determined to be low risk. In addition to media releases, all potential exposure notifications are listed here: http://www.nshealth.ca/covid-exposures.

Anyone who worked at or visited the following locations on the specified dates and times should visit covid-self-assessment.novascotia.ca/ to book a COVID-19 test, regardless of whether or not they have symptoms. You can also call 811 if you don’t have online access, or if you have other symptoms that concern you.

Low risk exposures

For the following locations, if you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 you do not need to self-isolate while you wait for your test result. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you are required to self-isolate while you wait for your test result.

• Giant Tiger (142 S Albion Street, Amherst) on August 14 between 9:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 28.
    • Superstore (126 S Albion Street, Amherst) on August 14 between 9:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 28.
    • Sobeys (142 S Albion Street, Amherst) on August 14 between 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 28.
    • Walmart (46 Robert Angus Drive, Amherst) on August 14 between 10:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 28.
    • Zara (Halifax Shopping Centre) on August 15 between 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 29.
    • H&M (Halifax Shopping Centre) on August 15 between 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 29.
    • Sport Chek (Halifax Shopping Centre) on August 15 between 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 29.
    • Hollister (Halifax Shopping Centre) on August 15 between 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 29.
    • American Eagle (Halifax Shopping Centre) on August 15 between 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 29.
    • Banana Republic (Halifax Shopping Centre) on August 15 between 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 29.
    • Walmart (141 Damascus Road, Bedford) on August 17 between 10:45 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 31.
    • * RISK CORRECTION – originally listed as moderate risk* Burrito Jax (5215 Blowers Street, Halifax) on August 14 between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus at this location on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 28.
    High risk exposures

Anyone who was on the following flights in the specified rows and seats are required to follow the isolation and testing instructions in this table as a high risk contact.
    • WestJet 386 travelling on August 10 from Vancouver (8:30 p.m.) to Halifax (6:03 a.m.). Passengers in rows 3 to 9, seats C, D, E and F. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus on this flight on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 24.
    • WestJet 250 travelling on August 14 from Toronto (3:45 p.m.) to Halifax (6:45 p.m.). Passengers in rows 22 to 28, seats C, D, E and F. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus on this flight on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 28.
    • WestJet 250 travelling on August 16 from Toronto (3:45 p.m.) to Halifax (6:45 p.m.). Passengers in rows 14 to 20, seats C, D, E and F. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus on this flight on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 30.
    • Air Canada 660 travelling on August 17 from Montreal (8:05 a.m.) to Halifax (10:30 a.m.). Passengers in rows 21 to 27, seats C, D, E and F. It is anticipated that anyone exposed to the virus on this flight on the named date may develop symptoms up to, and including, August 31.

2. RoryTate

Buffer the streaming media unto me.

17 likes this.
  3. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

4. Scott

rawr

5. infatuous

6. infatuous

Suicide is out of control in Australia. Don't fucking tell me this is about people's health. You fucking ignorant assholes. You think it's ok to imprison innocent healthy people in their homes, most of whom have been vaccinated? This is coming here because you idiots refuse to stand up for yourselves. Covid obsessed idiots are responsible for this.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/c...l-health/ef269fcb-5b0f-4390-88f0-b87fa4e7c3a3

7. 17

teenage dirtbag

let me know when it gets here, I could use some down time to eat snacks and binge some Netflix

make sure you tag me so I don’t miss it

8. infatuous

Enjoy your blood clots cupcake.

9. 17

teenage dirtbag

blood clot cupcakes sound delicious

Grifter likes this.
  10. KMD

KMD

is there a recipe for that?

11. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Couldn’t you just add some flour to blood pudding and bake at 350 for 30 mins?

Grifter likes this.
  12. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

as someone so hell bent on people not just blindly following what someone else says, you’re pretty fucking horrible about doing your own research and validating every stupid meme and infographic you find.

VAERS themselves explicitly state that their data should not be used for find causality because it’s not verified and ANYONE can make a submission, but I guess you need to ignore that in order for it to fit your narrative.

DF4B7B71-5F9D-420B-8D8F-AB131BBC3555.jpeg

505AF712-50E4-43CD-B4B9-52FA4A4ADF5F.jpeg

PS
    you’re a fucking joke
    https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-deaths-idUSL1N2LV0NY

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  13. C. Mike Hunt

upload_2021-8-20_14-19-4.png

Today's press release

Today, Aug. 20, Nova Scotia is reporting 10 new cases of COVID-19 and one recovery.

Nine of the cases are in Central Zone. Five are related to travel. Three are close contacts of previously reported cases. One is under investigation.

One case is in Northern Zone and is under investigation.

There have been 4,261 cases from March 15 to Aug. 19, 2021. Of those:

• 41 (1.0 per cent) were fully vaccinated
    • 248 (5.8 per cent) were partially vaccinated
    • 3,972 (93.2 per cent) were unvaccinated
    There were 255 people hospitalized. Of those:
    • 2 (0.8 per cent) were fully vaccinated
    • 28 (11 per cent) were partially vaccinated
    • 225 (88.2 per cent) were unvaccinated
    Twenty-seven people died. Of those:
    • 1 (3.7 per cent) was fully vaccinated
    • 3 (11.1 per cent) were partially vaccinated
    • 23 (85.2 per cent) were unvaccinated
    As of today, Nova Scotia has 41 active cases of COVID-19. Of those, one person is in hospital, in ICU.

There were 4,261 tests administered between Aug. 13 and Aug. 19 at the rapid-testing pop-up sites in Halifax, Dartmouth, Cole Harbour, Chester and Sydney.

On Aug. 19, Nova Scotia Health Authority's labs completed 3,207 tests.

As of Aug. 19, 1,422,963 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Of those, 671,921 Nova Scotians have received their second dose.

The province is renewing the state of emergency to protect the health and safety of Nova Scotians and ensure safety measures and other important actions can continue. The order will take effect at noon, Sunday, Aug. 22 and extend to noon, Sunday, Sept. 5, unless government terminates or extends it.

14. infatuous

Well if the big Pharma financed fact checkers say it's bullshit, I guess it's true. My god you will believe anything the trillion dollar media machine puts in front of you.

15. infatuous

If I'm a piece of shit for not caring about Cheddar's neighbours mom, what does that make you for not caring about an entire nation ready to off itself for being locked up by totalitarian government. You fuckers would have had no issue sending Jews to the ovens back in the day. Bunch of brainwashed, evil hateful scum.

16. 17

teenage dirtbag

Ahhh the hyperbolic conservative right wing mental gymnastics are here, right on time.

You are the worst kind of person. Trying to make everyone scared by feeding them proven disinformation, and then attacking them when they’re not buying it.

unplug yourself from whatever echo chamber you absorb this garbage from and go outside

17. infatuous

It's raining. Also, listen to your own advice.

18. infatuous

Australia last week. Zero covid deaths. 140 suicides. Go fuck yourself. You know this is wrong but at this point you feel too stupid to admit it.

19. KMD

KMD

20. infatuous

21. infatuous

22. 17

teenage dirtbag

where’s your data point for 140 suicides in Australia last week directly linked to covid lockdowns?

23. 17

teenage dirtbag

Also I’m sitting in my office with nothing else to do. I’ll argue all day let’s go

Grifter likes this.
  24. Scott

rawr

25. infatuous

Every time you post that emoji I picture Kamala Harris cackling rather than answering a question. Do you know any words?

26. Scott

rawr

27. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

It’s really said to watch you fall down this rabbit hole of misinformation, and even more so how they have taken advantage of the intellectually challenge such as yourself to help propagate it.

28. raven

just because you ignore the FACTS doesnt make us the dumb ones. we are prepared. i have a bugout bag at the ready with everything i need to survive when things start to collapse and im sure infatuous does too. are you going to come asking for our help when theres no electricity?

29. 17

teenage dirtbag

probably not, rc wouldn’t be online with no electricity

30. Grifter

Bluh?

:wtf:

transformers-shia-la-beouf.gif

31. KMD

KMD

Oh Oh I am, but that was established a long time ago, mine are for various things some might even knock out an elephant if I didn't have a tolerance built up [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    Scott and Grifter like this.
  32. Grifter

Bluh?

I have a generator. And guns. And ammo. Burrrta.

33. Grifter

Bluh?

My cousin is in Australia for work for the past 2 years. He's still alive. And not even remotely suicidal. Talk to him a fair bit.

Guess the folks spouting about an "entire nation" and preaching "look at the facts". Need to get their facts straight. :lol:

34. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Just because you find a meme with unsubstantiated claims that agree with your misguided thinking, that doesn’t make them facts. Why are you waiting for shit to collapse? Bug out now before it’s too late!!

35. KLD

KLD

I was trying to find a middle-ish ground with my post earlier and it got completely lost, haha.

Infatuous, I agree that there is some level of hysteria regarding COVID; however, it's pretty hard to deny that it isn't real or that the vaccines don't work. I think it's good to question how things are handled and worry about when we will get through this (as well as resulting policies), but it doesn't mean the sky is falling. I think there may be another year or so of back and forth when it comes to restrictions, but this will end (in terms of restrictions, not COVID going away). Over the next few years people are going to have different risk assessments and it's going to be a transition period. I'm ready to go maskless and back to normal tomorrow, but I know it won't happen and when it does, I'll respect people's space if they want to continue being extra careful.

KMD and Scott like this.