car clubs

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by biggie, Nov 25, 2003.

1. biggie

biggie
    [OP]

hey guys i might be moving to halifx after x-mas i was just wondering what kind of car clubs are out there.. is someone could tell me the name of the clubs and who the club rep is that would be great.. also if there is an e-mail it would be awsome... thanx allot

2. Redshift

What kinda car clubs are you looking for?
    "Rice-tastic lets go hang at the park and stand by our cars and look cool" kinda car clubs, or clubs that are dedicated to a certain marue, or car "clubs" that are actually about motorsports and racing and stuff....

3. Rizzle

Habs>Leafs

4. biggie

biggie
    [OP]

hey red shift..... i never realised there was so many... haha guess halifax has a bigger selection then moncton... why dont ya try and hit me up with infor on whatever you have.... i wont be picky :wink:

5. Redshift

Well, I'm not totally up on all the marque-based clubs... but I can help you out on actual motorsports clubs and the "stand by your car looking cool" clubs. These are the best places to start.

Real car people: www.armsinc.ca (Atlantic Region Motorsports... the Moncton Sports Car Club is an affiliate club)

Stand around trying to be FnF club : test.lowmotion.org