1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canon digital Rebel

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by rsxtrem, Nov 9, 2004.

1. rsxtrem

rsxtrem
    [OP]

Is it worth the money? I'm thinking about buying it and I want to know if I'm wasting m money, can I get something that has the quality and features for cheaper?

2. shaun

Freedom 27

Yes, it is worth the money. No, you're not wasting your money. It is currently the lowest priced digital slr on the market. Next in line is the Nikon D70, which is a few hundred more.

3. AcidGord

There's a $100 off coupon on Canon.ca for it now (You have to buy the body+lens kit). With the price drop to $1199 at most places its almost down to my $1000 limit. Soooon my precious, sooon. :evil:

4. nb132

Drunk Batman hates you

yeah i've been pushing my spare pennies in a row for this for a while...i have a good (older) cannon 35 slr..and LOVE it. but sadly i haven't used it in a long time...i'm terrible for not getting the film processed.

5. Getson

There's a black body Rebel coming out very soon! It looks much better than the silver body out now. Same camera, just a different colour.

6. Dubsta

::: pixelpusher :::

I hate the silver body....it looks cheap.

My F828 is an awesome black, but rumor has it that the F929 is gona be two tone, silver and black....gross.

7. shaun

Freedom 27

[​IMG]

Yeah, it does look very good. It's available online through http://www.vistek.ca I was talking to Carsand this morning & they can order one in, two weeks to get here.

8. Getson

I've been saving my pennies for a while. Someday I'll be rich enough to have all the toys. I'm using a Zenit EM SLR right now. I borrowed it from my dad to play around with. The thing is older than I am, but still takes really nice pictures.

9. shaun

Freedom 27

A manual slr like that is the perfect teaching tool. They're ideal for getting started in photography.