1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(cancel?) Canada Day 2021

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Grifter

Bluh?

Prince George citizen? I give it a couple hours before they discredit it. :lol:

Glad the gig is up. Wonder if I'm the only one who saw through your veiled disguise....

2. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I'm gonna take that as an attempt at an apology and offer to merge your two accounts back to boing if you like.

Grifter likes this.
  3. chainsaw

4. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Be really interesting to see how the church handles this. I don't know how many passes they are going to get before we finally say enough is enough. They are a business. Tax them as such and as a business they've committed multiple atrocities against many victims from child abuse to murder. Time to pony up some restitution money.

5. chainsaw

No kidding, so far the pope has refused to apologize. Between this and the altar boy abuse, time to crack open the vatican. The old man tends to get a little cranky when he comments about not taking the kids to church and I mention altar boys lol

6. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I have that Cape Breton religion all throughout my family too :o

7. chainsaw

Every weekend, no matter if you were away on vacation. Priority #1 find a RC church lol

8. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

We were lucky and broke my mom's will to worship with our constant moaning about religion being made up :rofl:

chainsaw likes this.
  9. Wayne

No active religion in my immediate family, although we are all Anglican technically.

My kid is not anything, nor is getting baptized. It's up to him if he wants to take part in fairy tales throughout his life. I'll support but not encourage him.

10. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

With more and more people doing this, it won't be long before it's a thing of the past where it belongs.

11. 17

teenage dirtbag

As someone who was raised religious, it contributed nothing positive to my life. My kid can make their own choice when they’re old enough but that part of my life is very over

12. KMD

KMD

There was no acting anytime on either account everything I have posted is the truth including my health issues so do with them whatever you as the admin would like to. My boing account I kept pretty private other than some pictures of me and dog and what I did for work. I have switched some meds since the ban.
    My main issue is I suffer from Small Fiber Neuropathy, complication from my T1D, I am maxed out on my "pain meds" and in pain 24/7 so call me a cranky old man I fit the bill I am 50 and walk with a god damn cane.
    Nerve pain is not treated with pain meds because it's not "real pain" it's your brain backfiring telling you there is something wrong when there is not so the doctors start throwing all kinds of anticonvulsant and antidepressant drugs at you to see what ones help and hope you say something works.
    I am not looking for sympathy my Dad used to say "If your looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between Shit and Syphilis".
    I just want my side out there, and know that I there are only a few people that I would wish this pain upon and none are on here.
    So yes I am an asshole but not that big of one.

As for what happened, you keep poking an angry sick bear he is going to keep fighting back and that's what happened and you only tell me to stop yes I went to far and crossed the line with HairyAssHairyAss and I am sorry I did that, but it's done and I know he will just tell me to take a long suck on his ass and get fucked so there is that and that's fine maybe someday we can kiss and make up.
    There now it's all out on the table except the nudes and those will have to wait unless anyone else wants to start?
    Damn I just realized that's not the article I thought it was....I looked and now I can't find the one I wanted about him. :mad: He was Principal at the Kamloops school
    There is nothing to discredit he was a well known Bishop here and the residential schools around here were notorious for being horrible
    I was waiting for you to give me up on the Moonbat comment :lol:

Boots and Grifter like this.
  13. chainsaw

hear ya on the nerve pain, it sucks ass. almost 9 years after an accident and my neck, shoulder, and back drive me insane at times.

KMD likes this.
  14. Scott

rawr

Yup, almost 20 years of nerve pain. Not fun

KMD and chainsaw like this.
  15. KMD

KMD

Here is video of a Survivor and Elder from the Kamloops School. This school was the largest residential school in Canada.
    I don't care what you think about me, I am an asshole, but please watch this to see what these people are dealing with and what they have gone through.
    https://globalnews.ca/video/rd/52815e3e-e594-11eb-a6c7-0242ac110005/?jwsource=cl

The video is from this story if you want to read more and there are other videos here as well
    https://globalnews.ca/news/8028537/kamloops-indian-residential-school-full-report-findings/