BAR Restaurant, apts and Night club

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jeebus, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Jeebus

Jeebus
    [OP]

I am posting this here is hopes that someone knows someone who might want a new investment...I want to move back home with my little girl and start the new shop there so I am selling the bar etc...

SO FOR SALE

Property and buliding and parking lot.

Includes:
    3 Levels- complex, patio, parking and building

Top floor 5 apts, 1 -2 bed, 4- 1 bedrooms all are rented except 1 used as storage. The storage on is still functional and has washers and dryers which are included.

ground floor 5000 sq/ft bar restaurant- 110 seats full kitchen 4 fryers, hood, range,grill,4 freezers etc... Main Bar, walk in cooler, bank machine, smoke eaters, office, dance floor and stage for bands

Basement floor Completely renovated lthis year, Dance/techno club, complete DJ booth, bar and washrooms, sound system is not included.

outdoors is a complete 1000 sq/ft Cedar patio with cobble stone deck, It was built this september for $22000. has been used one month, complete with outdoor bar and tables unbrellas etc...

The bars is licenced on all aspects except exotic dancing, is licenced for 180 middle occ and 120 lower. Comes complete with all fire and burglary alarms and all accessories except Azbar system and computers.

Building is up to code and was inspected two weeks ago.
    It is constructed from brick and cylinder block with flat roof.

We carry a significant inventory and have aprox 15 employees in peak season and 10-12 in off season. If you are interested please call me at 1866-907-9338

For everything, building, land and parking 450,000.00 obo

EMAIL ME FOR INFO OR PICS paul@sweetride.ca

2. kitty kat

umm.. and where is this complex located??.. province of?

3. Jeebus

Jeebus
    [OP]

re

Sorry about that, Located in Bathurst NB....