1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATTN: ANGELL

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by billybob, Oct 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billybob

billybob
    [OP]
    The Schooner, the better.

I found a few pics of your bike online

Lookin gooooood. :kekeke:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. drose

I find the paint a little dull. Could use a wax job.

3. ~SMAC~

*.¸.·♥εϊз loving it εϊз°¤

is that really Angells bike?

4. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

No... :kekeke: But his bike does look pimped out... and I'm not complimenting it either. Another way of putting it would be racist. :o

5. Cooper

FTP

That's closer to Trevors bike :kekeke:

6. ANGELL

Triple door fridge made it kid

:lol: yeah I seen that before, that is what it will look like this year

7. Tony

Think Happy Thoughts!

Bad ass! Do it!

8. Matt30

That's bomb looking! I'd like to do something similar when i get my crotch rocket :)

9. Eisenflower

Yeah, because the 2-stroke heap you ride looks so much better.. :ugh:

10. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

You have to start off somewhere and probably by this summer I'll have the 2005 all black R6... so, I'd like to hear you say something bad about that. :finger4:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2005
  11. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

Double post...

12. preludacris

Lexus IS300

yeah sure, and I'll have a ferrari this summer too. :rolleyes:

13. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

Hmmm... don't have any major bills to pay, getting a pay cheque from work weekly, hardly use MY car, selling MY bike for some extra cash and taking out a loan and paying monthly on it.... I'll say about an $8,000.00 to $10,000.00 bike, with a few thousand saved up right now and in a few months (plently of time before summer) having a few thousand more I'll safely say that if I can find the bike that I want... then I'll have it. Sound good to you? Or are you that stupid that you don't realise that some people actually save their money, and have a few thousand under their belt already?

I could go out and get a brand new 2006 bike right now and pay monthly on it. All I'd have to do is make sure that I have enough money for insurance which I have. Wow... I didn't think anyone was that stupid. I stand corrected.

14. Eisenflower

BALLER! :eek3:

:ugh:

15. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

No... it's called having reasonably set goals and planning ahead. The summer of 2007 is my original goal but since I'm working full time now I'll have the extra cash that I didn't think I'd be getting. Therefore I can possibly bump up my goal.

I had my $13,000.00 + car paid off in a year and a half instead of the 4 years that was given to me... I'm pretty sure I know how to plan ahead when it comes to buying things.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2005
  16. preludacris

Lexus IS300

Whoa! A few thousand is sooooo much money girl! :rofl: You must be one rich girl!
    So you saved 8-10 grand to buy a bike? Big deal? You must have a pretty shitty job if it takes you alot of time to save your money and be cheap in the process!

ps.... put that few thousand "under your belt" and use it to lower your belt size aka lose some weight!

17. DVS

DVS

Whoa! A needless crack at her. Awesome. Not going to start a shitstorm in this thread (seems every other forum is for that) but honestly man, get over yourself and grow up. Sorry we can't all be perfect such as you.

18. preludacris

Lexus IS300

I think what you mean is "not evetyone can be as perfect as your girl".
    If she can dish it out to other people, she sure as hell better be able to handle comments directed to herself. But I guess its ok for her to critize other people without anyone saying anything about her cause she's perfect? :rolleyes:

19. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

Is that the best you can do? Insult my weight? :kekeke: Good one... :rolleyes:

I simply pointed out that you were being a complete idiot in what you had said... lets see... a max of $10,000.00 vs. a couple hundred thousand or how ever much a ferrari costs... Hmmm... I think $10,000.00 will be pretty easy to come by in a few months time. And I don't know about you but the riding season is coming to an end pretty soon right now and no one rides their bike in the winter time around here. Next season won't start back up until April, May or so.

I also never said that it was "sooooo much money". But I'm sure it's more than what a lot of people have and it's that much closer to saving up the money.

Being cheap in the process? How is $8,000.00 to $10,000.00 for a 2005 bike being cheap? You do realise that a brand new 2005 R6 earlier on in the summer was going for little over $11,000.00 right? Guess you didn't plan that thought out properly huh? If I were to be cheap I'd be looking for an older bike that's no more than $5,000.00.

Keep making cracks... I don't care. You're pathetic anyway... insinuating that I can't make a realistic goal to get a simple bike either by this coming summer or by 2007 (providing I can find one). If I wanted I could have the all black R6 in a few days because I know of one being sold now. But finacially, it wouldn't be wise of me to get it now. You saying that I can't get it is really sad and a very lame attempt at attacking me. And, after all, you did only say it because it's me. If someone else was in the exact same situation as myself and had made that plan you wouldn't have said nothing. So all I can do is laugh at you... and I will... :rofl:

20. preludacris

Lexus IS300

Like Flower said....your a BALLLER!

No one talked about bike reading season and all the nonsense you were talking about girl.

PS. What kinda car do you drive?

21. DVS

DVS

Before you assume you think you know what I am saying, let's recap...
    1. Don't assume (we all know the saying).
    2. Nowhere did I say she was. No one is, deal with it.
    3. What I was saying is your uninspired 'criticism', is merely riding some one elses nuts (in this, and other threads).

Now to prevent this forum from getting clogged with your take on the world, feel free to PM with any further questions. :)

22. preludacris

Lexus IS300

Lets do the questions right here
    1. Speaking of nuts, whose got a bigger cock, you or your girlfriend? I'm gonna guess your girl?
    2. What are you assuming?
    3. What kinda car does your girl drive?

PS.....it all goes back to the fact that your girl can give it out, but can't take it! She's a "big girl", I'm sure she can speak for herself without you defending her! :D

23. DVS

DVS

Ugh, ok, one last try. Not defending her, speaking MY mind, which yes you were also doing, as was she, just yours lacked any real imagination, which was my point. Cock jokes, great, attempts at the car again, yay.I had no real issue with you, just, man at least come up with something worth reading. AND I am done with this now. :D

24. preludacris

Lexus IS300

Ok, so let me get this straight. When you and your girl speak your mind it's filled with imagination and and when I speak my mind I have no real imagination? :rolleyes: You must be one creative guy, but its obvious you lack any logical understanding and for that matter, you pretty much lack knowledge.

You still never answered my questions that you were sooooooo keen on hearing.

PS. What kinda car does your girl drive?

25. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

:confused:

Oh my god... I didn't think it could get any worse but it has. It went from Eisenflower mocking my bike, to me saying that once I get an R6 or whatever I find that he wouldn't have anything bad to say then, to you making a dumbass comment implying that I'd never get the R6 next summer, to some more BS, and to me putting you straight. And now you're totally turning it all around to try and save your ass. You're too funny! :rofl: I'd be laughing hysterically in your face right now if I could.

26. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

1. What kind of question is that? In no shape or form have I displayed that I'm the more dominant person in our relationship. So that just leaves you to making up "cool" comments which aren't true. And how the hell do you come up with a comment like that because someone else has an opinion?! If someone else decided to do exactly what DVS is doing are you going to say that I still have a bigger cock between the two? I don't think so... Just because my boyfriend has decided to speak his mind and say what HE wants (because a person can do whatever THEY want) doesn't make him less of a person. Or is that a little bit of jealousy I detect?

2. I'm assuming that you're a total ass who riding my ass for shits and giggles but only you find it amusing since none of your material applies to me and it's all just BS.

3. If you were smart and looked back for a thread call "What's your whip" or something with "whip" in it... you'd know. I drive a 2000 Hyundai Tiburon. That's my first ever car that I bought for myself. I've had it for 1.5 years now. Is there anything else you'd like to know?

And hello... :wave: I'm right here... are you that stupid that you have to come up with these "cool" comments that aren't true? You know people are reading this now and are thinking, "What a dumbass... she dished it out and she's still replying back to him."

Seriously... you're attacking everything that I do or say just for the fact that you don't like me. I don't even do that to Leanne unless I disagree with what she's said. You started on me for the stupidest reason and what you had said wasn't even true. You better start saving up for that Ferrari because 2007 at the latest I'll have a new bike whether it's an R6 or not. And I suggest you do some praying as well.

27. preludacris

Lexus IS300

Please give me some cliff notes on what you are saying, your putting too much effort into this arguement that you have lost for me to even bother reading

Again, so one is riding your ass and no one wants to ride your ass cause its fat, you just can't take critism but you can give it to everyone else so easily.

28. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

If you're too lazy to read a reply that's directed at you that says something right there. It tells me that you know you're wrong and can't come back with anything solid or true besides calling me fat or whatever else you can come up with.

Yes, you are riding my ass. Out of the blue you came up with this stupid comment that didn't even apply anywhere. That was just stupid. That would be like me telling you that you can't buy something that you know very well you can. How am I to know what you can and can't afford? I don't... so I wouldn't say anything.

How can I not take criticism? I just told you to take all the cracks you want because it doesn't effect me since I think you're a total idiot. Therefore, how can your dumbass comments have an effect on my life? The way you're going on is that I should be replying with "Yay! I just got called fat and that I had a fat ass! Woo Hoo!" in order to accept criticism. I'm sorry... but that's not the way things work. Call me fat, call me ugly... say whatever the hell you want... doesn't effect me and what I do with my life.

29. preludacris

Lexus IS300

I'm not calling you fat, I'm stating a simple fact that your fat. Post your weight and height and I will calculate your BMI for you and prove to you that you are in the "overweight" catergory. Although I doubt you will tell me exactly how much you weigh for fear of embaressment? :rofl:

30. Matt30

You're

31. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

What's your point?

32. ANGELL

Triple door fridge made it kid

wow did this thread go south.

33. DVS

DVS

Seriously give the fuck up. I said it was the same bullshit over and over. You are always assuming, yet I am the one who lacks logic.

34. DVS

DVS

Indeed.

35. OJ Pimpson

Domino Motherfuckers

Savage, you bring unwanted drama to this section of the forum.

It is not appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.