Athlon XP2500+ PC for sale+more

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by JBI, May 7, 2004.

1. JBI

JBI
    [OP]
    tight hole stimulator

Well,I have decided to sell my computer and everything that goes with it.In this package you get the compuer(monitor ,tower,gamepad,keyboard and mouse ,router etc)and the corner desk.
    The desk is a corner desk(nothing too fancy,not perfect but it is OK)it has cabinet next to where the monitor goes and has a slide out keyboard tray etc. The chair is even included.
    The computer is as follows.

Nikao TL-1 chassis,350 watt PSU,neon blue side panel fan,2 rear exhaust fans(1 UV,1 normal black)1 rear 92mm intake fan on bottom,2 front 80mm intake fans.

Motherboard-Gigabyte GA7-VT600 p-l motherboard with DDR400 support,SATA ,8 usb 2.0(4 onboard,2 more in rear slot,plug for 2 front),lan,5.1 sound all of these are onboard. It will support up to XP3200+ and up(though there isn't anything higher yet)

Processor- Athlon XP2500+ (pre week 39)
    With Thermaltake Volcano 9 heatsink and fan

Ram- 2x256mb OCZ Enthusiast series, PC2700 (333mhz) but easily overclockable to 3200.The ram has copper heatspreaders on it.

Harddrive- Samsung SP8004h 80 gig 2 mb cache 7200 rpm

Video card- Sapphire Radeon 9200se (I know nothing fancy but plays BF vietnam,Call of Duty,Vice city etc with no problems)

Cd rom- LG 48x32x48 cdr/w +16x dvd drive (combo drive)

Keyboard and mouse are Microsoft OEM multimedia keybaord and optical mouse

crappy Koss speakers

Logitech wireless rumblepad

Monitor is a Viewsonic E655 15".Very nice picture quality,probably the best of all the monitors I have ever had.

Router is included and it is a Belkin 4 port.It works excellent and is very easy to set up.

This system is complete,working (very well I might add).I will format and reinstall Windows XP professional for the buyer (partition the drive also if requested).ALL my games and software comes with it.I have tons,I can't even begin to list it as I don't have the time,I have to work this afternoon.LOL

The price is 800 bucks firm,no I will not part it out.I have just decided I really have no need for this now,trying to kick the habit of upgrading to stuff I really don't need.This addiction can only get more expensive.
    Private message me if you areinterested.Thanks for your time.

2. JBI

JBI
    [OP]
    tight hole stimulator

BUMP

3. Bruceticle

Come to Papa Moon

"I will not part it out"

you sure about that?
    interested in the box, don't need teh desk & shit

4. JBI

JBI
    [OP]
    tight hole stimulator

Actually,I will sell the tower ,keyboard and mouse,and monitor and gamepad for 700.That's the best I can do on it.Let me know if you are interested.

5. Bruceticle

Come to Papa Moon

uhm, I'll think about it. I'm trying to decide between a few setups.
    thanks though

6. JBI

JBI
    [OP]
    tight hole stimulator

SOLD!!