Anyone here a anti-mask or anti-vaxxer?

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Gooch, Nov 25, 2020.

1. KMD

KMD

CheddarCheddar HairyAssHairyAss add you as well bacause there are better pictures in the Times article of the white men terrorists.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...tion-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states-2/
    As far as the shooting San Bernardino shooting info if you find something wrong with the wikipedia info let me and I will do nothing about it for okay?
    here is a LA times article about it that covers it fairly well.
    https://www.latimes.com/local/calif...-shooting-terror-investigation-htmlstory.html

2. infatuous

3. infatuous

4. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

I should definitely click on a link called "blacklistednews.com".

5. Scott

rawr

6. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

I thought, according to the rules laid out by infatuousinfatuous and his wingman, KMDKMD , we're not supposed to use websites like Snopes. They never said why, but I assume it's because MSM pays snopes to shoot down real conspiracy theories that they want to be true.

Scott likes this.
  7. infatuous

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fact-check-snopes-biased-read-fact-check-erica-james-barrett
    https://www.usacarry.com/forums/pol...pes-lies-here-proof-snopes-com-fake-news.html
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevl...t-checking-the-fact-checkers/?sh=325cf483227f

8. Scott

rawr

Amazing

also those sites may be too msm to believe them

9. infatuous

I'm starting to think you don't actually read anything. Every comment you post pretty much says the same thing. You're looking like a mental midget right now to be honest.

10. Arod

He is being held up as a leader in virology when he is "just" a general pathologist that doesn't even practice in a clinical or research setting. He does own a company that specializes in assisting legal teams during malpractice suits with independent pathology reports. I looked high and low and could find no trace of him being a chair for a biotech company in North Carolina. Perhaps if it is true his company is the one making the tests people claim show false positives?

Scott likes this.
  11. KMD

KMD

Look I am nobody's wingman. Okay so snopes is okay but wikipedia is not as labeled by your wingnut and your rules?
    Snopes:lol:
    Also I am not sure where these rules are but whatever :shrug2: I will just roll along and enjoy the ride :beer2:
    Now.
    I am not sure where you get the Idea that I have these conspiracy theories buddy but it might be your TDS kicking in again and like I have mentioned before Go see a doctor, I would suggest a Psychologists but even a mental health counselor can help. I know the pandemic is tough on everyone guy so hang in there :hugs:

12. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Actually your sidekick labeled Wikipedia as unreliable, not us leftist extremists.

13. KMD

KMD

I am a solo act here buddy if you are talking to me CheddarCheddar

14. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

Too late. In the RC web, you and infatuousinfatuous are practically fucking.

15. KMD

KMD

No I think you two should have a good hate fuck and get rid of some of that anger that you both have. it's a win win for everyone right?
    I am not sure why you think I have a connection but hey whatever I know your brain is a little deranged so these type of thoughts can be expected.
    I wish you all the best brother and hope you get the help you need.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  16. Scott

rawr

pot meet kettle :lol:

17. infatuous

Now that’s rich. :lol:

Hey everyone, there’s 2 guys over here that kind of agree on something that we don’t all agree with. Grab the pitchforks!

Fucking lefties. If it wasn’t for pack mentality none of you would make it in life.

18. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Haha. You're dumb

Trump lost, Biden got more votes.

19. KMD

KMD

Yes I agree with most of that, but I am not going to call him dumb based on posts on the internet sorry. But somehow I am a trump supporting, anti vaxxer, racist KKK, inbred fuckin my sister howling at moon hick just because I have been trying to make a point on here about all you dog piling left wingers and then infatuousinfatuous showed up and just proved my point it was like a glorious light set from the Heavens above.

20. 17

teenage dirtbag

meh, theres lots of people here who can have fairly reasonable conversations about politics and be on the other side like GrifterGrifter who doesnt run around calling everyone retards and cucks while still getting his point across and is open to debate.

Grifter and Wayne like this.
  21. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

This. He may have conservative views but he's not an extremist by any means.

Grifter likes this.
  22. infatuous

My hostility just might be a counter reaction to yours. Just maybe.

23. KMD

KMD

I don't think I have been extreme on any views have I?
    I am Not a Trump supporter, I am not anti vax anti mask, I am conservative and I would say just center of right but by no means extreme. Just more outspoken. I don't have a bunker and years worth of supplies, arms and raw materials buried underground waiting for the collapse of society so I can over run the population and rule you peasants and rise to power as King of the new world HAHAHA

Meh to cool for school.....

Grifter likes this.
  24. 17

teenage dirtbag

No wouldn’t say you’re extreme imo

Thanks to infatuous skewing the spectrum lmao

Gerald likes this.
  25. KMD

KMD

It's funny because I can say the same for you thanks to HairyAssHairyAss :lol: But I do worry about him, so angry.
    But I have expressed my concern to him and if he doesn't seem to think he he needs help so be it. It's just the intertubes so I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

Grifter and 17 like this.
  26. 17

teenage dirtbag

i agree that he’s angry, but he also lives with his family in the US so it’s much more real for him and I can’t judge him on that.

HairyAss, KMD and Grifter like this.
  27. infatuous

What is extreme about not trusting everything the government tells us? Do you really think these people care about you? They don’t. It’s important to keep them in check. The only thing they care about is power.

What is extreme is the difference in reaction to the terrible behaviour of left wing activists vs farmers waving flags. It amazes me how easily they convinced you that church going farmers were going to scorch the earth while billionaires and politicians have your back. It’s alarming.

Like, explain to me how these people are evil for wanting to go about living as they always have. What is it you think they are going to do?

I was in your camp 4 years ago. I voted for Trudeau. I wanted Hillary to win. The only difference between you and I is that I reassessed my opinion as I realized that nothing they said would happen under a Trump administration happened. It was quite the opposite actually and the country did absolutely great until covid hit. It was an incredibly peaceful period on the global stage. Maybe the most peaceful time in history.

You need to be able to process and accept new information as it is made available. You need to be able to detect and admit when your political party has been infiltrated by people that want to harm you.

You decided the information I presented was bullshit without looking at it. Instead you mock me. To me that is the pinnacle of ignorance. The only thing that agitates me more than wilful ignorance is hypocrisy, which you have all become very well trained in by the media that has clearly picked a side and will report no wrong doing by that side.

You are blindly supporting evil. This will become clear to you I can guarantee it. Don’t hate the messenger.

Fuck you and I’ll see you tomorrow.

28. Grifter

Bluh?

This actually made me think of hairy ass' views from a different perspective. He and I definitely don't see eye to eye. And I have run off at the mouth on him, more than once. That being said, he's probably noticed that I like his posts when they aren't basically calling me an idiot and explaining things in a respectable way. I may argue with him, but I do respect him.
    Steve never really bothers me, he has the wit to go with the posts where hairyass just makes me feel like he thinks I'm a sea urchin compared to his baluga caviar, chanel scented ivory hair comb political agenda. Obviously I'm kidding but like I said, I still respect the guy, he's just better at this than I am is all.

When it comes to politics, I do enjoy the debate. It does get frustrating on RC at times hence why I back off for a bit and just chime in here and there. Then something comes up and I post alot again til I get dogpiled too much and I back off again! We all know this forum definitely leans to the left. There's only a few of us that lean to the right, and at times, I definitely feel like I get dogpiled and waste my energy on a lost cause... But I still stick around cause there's more to RC than the one sided political debates! :lol:. This site has become a staple in my online social life. And all you liberals are part of it! :lol:

That being said, good on you 17 for pointing something out I overlooked.

Now back to how obtuse you all are and how you're never gonna change, you left wing extremist libtards!

29. Grifter

Bluh?

Fuck dude! I told you to keep my bunker quiet! Where's my key? I want it back....

KMD likes this.
  30. Grifter

Bluh?

I can't bite my tongue anymore.

You could probably take a more calm and collected approach to all this. Perhaps try to convey your points without using the term "sheep" and hurdling belittling insults. And maybe don't end your posts with "Fuck you, you'll all rue the day you crossed me and will regret this".

It's just an old internet forum with like 8 users on it man. No need to champion your perspective like your the fucking messiah here to save us all. There's a few conservatives here who've been carrying the flag awhile. We got this. Stop making us look bad. Take an advil, have a drink, calm down, and come back to the table when you want to not light the world on fire.

17, Scott and chainsaw like this.
  31. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

KMDKMD - Dude, I’m not angry. I lump you into the infatuous-crazy column after I asked you what makes someone a far-left crazy and you said “anyone who voted for JT”. I mean, c’mon!

I am afraid for the world and enjoy the debate. I do think Trump and the White Nationalists who make up his base makes the world a worse place to live in. He belittles anyone he doesn’t like, lies constantly, and has put a ton of measures into place through “executive orders” that make him the closest thing you can be to a dictator in a democracy.

32. KMD

KMD

I have to tell you don't worry about the things you have no control over you will be so much happier. Just do what you can and enjoy ride after that because that's all you can do.

Okay so a lot like Trump, JT and the liberal party using OIC to ban firearms, I am going to say this now I don't want to get into a gun fight just the way this was handled, JT withheld info right from the start regarding the guns used in the NS shooting so he could lie to Canadians. He He used the OIC same as a EO and him and Bill Blair have been lying to Canadians ever since by adding more firearms to their list. They used the NS shooting for the OIC even though ALL the firearms the shooter used were smuggled in from the US or taken from the RCMP officer he shot. JT tried to justify it that the shooter was just a crazy gun owner until well after the fact when there was a public enquiry called after there was an outcry from the public when they tried to make it private.

33. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

So I should have voted for Scheer? Considering he was a far-right wing it himself, is that how I say, “I’m not a left wing radical”? Your definition of that was voting for him.

I’m pretty sure most of the folks here who voted for him have said he was the best option amongst crap.

You’re bringing up something that happened after the (second) election.

With Trump - he showed during the election itself that he was a nut job.

Wayne likes this.
  34. 17

teenage dirtbag

Tariffs that he implement hurt and destroyed small business and impacted nearly nearly all of north america while doing nothing for the trade war. He actually opened the door for other countries to fill the gap the US left, for example the soy bean exports that China dropped and Russia bridged that gap. Those are non partisan facts.

Since mental health and financial tyranny are subjects you love to harp on, take a look at the increase in farm closures and related suicides. But lets stick to actual facts instead of diving down related rabbit holes.

The steel and aluminum tariffs resulted in layoffs, price increased which hurt no one but the end user. I saw this personally first hand since the company I worked for at the time sourced product from the US, our prices went up 30% and we passed that increase on to the customer. Again, facts. Not partisan.

This is ONE THING.

I really dont have the time to dig deeper into the blatant easily proven lies he lobbed over twitter, damage done to decades long allies, science denying, covid mishandling, etc etc

You need to do the same. Every political party doesnt give a shit about you, they are going to further their agenda and no one cares about the single voter.Youre biased and blinded by whats happening in the US and will vote conservative in the next election no matter what. I dont know where my vote is going next election even though im a "brainwashed liberal sheep retard".

I agree, I 100% did this because the information you presented is bullshit. Youre angry and obviously very scared. All youre doing is trying to perpetuate fear instead of unbiased facts to get your point across, and the most ironic part is that how more freedoms are given away willingly by a population, case in point: Patriot Act. There is no room for US style hyper partisan fear mongering politics in Canada.

Scared.

:rofl: got me with this because I love Curb

Scott likes this.
  35. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Liberals fucked us on the firearm front. That's one thing I miss from the Harper days. They handled the firearm stuff so much more sensibly. I hate that firearms have become a divided political issue. Contrary to popular belief it's possible be be pro firearm ownership and still have liberal (in the traditional sense) views.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021 at 9:48 AM
    KMD and Grifter like this.