Anyone here a anti-mask or anti-vaxxer?

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Gooch, Nov 25, 2020.

1. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

I don't like joking about Donald Trump and the threat he poses to the world. The threat is real - look at what is going on in DC right now.

2. KMD

KMD

SO you might have maybe a small case of it then?
    Just a little?
    Maybe?
    Trump 2024 how does that make you feel?

I know what is going on man I am watching what is going on I think the man needs to step down and give this up but this is an internet forum LIGHTEN UP
    There is nothing we can do except sit here and watch and enjoy the ride so have a little fun while it happens. If all hell breaks loose we deal with it, if things settle down we go back to normal. You are just going to have an anxiety attack worrying about thing you have no control over and you don't want that.
    just remember Mad Max started in 2021 so buckle up and enjoy the ride :elgranto:
    [​IMG]

3. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

You're such an asshat. Complain if I don't want to go and source scientists to debate with infatuous and then try and call me out for not being light hearted enough about someone I consider to be on par with Hitler. Lick. my. hairy. asshole.

C. Mike Hunt and Wayne like this.
  4. Grifter

Bluh?

I'm by no means a trump fan. I hate that orange, fat, childish fuck and cant believe he was ever elected, then wished he'd get impeached and removed from office. I wish nothing good for him. Like Jimmy Kimmel, I say build him a little white house replica, dope him, and let him wake up in Vegas in his little house and think he's still president til he overdoses on tanning cream and crokes.

That being said.... He's no Hitler.

5. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

He’s currently trying to overthrow democracy and incite Civil War with his racist base and ideologies. If he could, he’d eradicate all black people, Muslims, etc - anyone non-white. Hitler wasn’t “Hitler” in the beginning either but the signs were all there.

Grifter likes this.
  6. Grifter

Bluh?

That's fair.

Just was thinking the genocide thing.... Hasn't done that. Yet.

7. KMD

KMD

You are an angry little man I am beginning to enjoy this.
    <---- See that smile over there that is what I look like right now.
    Hey I am just call them how I see them buddy. Infatuous offered you a source and you just flat out refused to even look at it.
    Look guy I am not a fan or trump but he is not on par with Hitler that is stretching things and really showing your TDS there HA WOW :eek:
    Hitler was a monster that murdered ~six million Jewish people in the holocaust alone and then there is the rest of the war causalities, how can you compare that to Trump?
    He was a bad president but come on were there concentration camps, gas chambers?
    You are off your rocker, you better get your doctor to check your meds and adjust your dose or maybe lay off the weed.
    As far as licking your asshole, i mean your hairy asshole I will pass for now but thanks for the offer.

infatuous likes this.
  8. Arod

I think you are all ass hats for thinking that you can even have a conversation about this with strangers on the internet. It doesn't matter what side you are on, doing this makes you all losers. :bananag:

chainsaw and Grifter like this.
  9. C. Mike Hunt

10. infatuous

Again, what happened in DC yesterday was nothing compared to what BLM and Antifa did all summer. Not a peep from you on that violence. And, to top it off, the situation in DC was started by Antifia. Holy shit you are one misguided individual.

11. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

BLM is a worthwhile cause based in a real issue with police violence and racism in America. I live in a city that had all these "violent protests". Most of that violence came from the police, not from the protesters. Again, look at DC yesterday. White dudes walking through the Capitol, free to do whatever the fuck they wanted - barely a finger raised. BLM protests, bring out the big guns.

12. infatuous

Oh, of course. I forgot that cops hunt blacks for sport. Good thing the billions of dollars went to black community and not to Joe Biden's campaign then. https://www.blackenterprise.com/bla...joe-biden-of-ignoring-their-meeting-requests/

$2billion raised, not a dime for a new black school, church, business assistance, nothing. It all disappeared. I get it that the sentiment sounds good. The organization is a scam though. Also, police kill more whites than blacks, so what about us? Why do you never look at data? Policy should be formed on data, not headlines.

13. KMD

KMD

Are you serious you really think he would try to "eradicate all black people, Muslims, etc - anyone non-white"?
    "If he could" do anything I am sure he would have Melania shit gold bricks while pissing on his chest but I don't think he would try to eradicate anyone non-white.
    Again you are NUTS and like you said the signs are there.

14. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

The entire GOP is racist to varying levels. Trump definitely hates people he sees as less than him who come from "shithole countries". He says it all in plain sight, why are you arguing with me?

15. KMD

KMD

Oh yes the Grand Old Party are all racist that's a great story, tell me the one about how they started the KKK and are racist again I love that one.
    I have already said I am not a trump fan and I think you are blowing this racist thing way out of proportion and if you want to keep going I will. Did you think he was going to set up concentration camps or something?
    Have you talked to your doctor yet?
    I am getting worried about you, do you have a safe space?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

infatuous likes this.
  16. infatuous

Shithole countries describes a country, not a race. You’re spinning and reaching. He did more for blacks than Obama ever did.

17. infatuous

Biden gave the eulogy for a KKK leader. Holy shit you’re a fool.

18. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...at-funeralwas-notkkkgrandwizard-idUSKBN26S2EE

"Byrd referred to his membership in a 2005 memoir: “It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one's life, career, and reputation. Paradoxically, it was that same extraordinarily foolish mistake which led me into politics in the first place.”"

I'd rather someone who faltered early in life and then comes forward and feels shame and has learned the error of their ways be someone Biden gave a eulogy to.

Trump's base of support comes from White Nationalists. He refuses to call them out. That, in and of itself, is racism.

19. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

He has one purpose in his dealings with those countries - to ban Muslims from entering the US: https://www.aclu-wa.org/pages/timeline-muslim-ban - it's completely based on racism and pandering to his pro-Christian faithful. Either of those reasons is dangerous and stupid on its own.

20. KMD

KMD

HairyAssHairyAss <---finally figured this out :beer2:
    Wasn't there a terrorist attack in California that brought on that executive order or something?
    I might have to do some more digging....

And just for the record you keep referencing muslims and race muslim is a religion not a race.

21. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

I have not been referencing muslim as a race. If you're reading it that way, that's on you.

The terrorist attacks in the US over the past 4 years have been white men, not sure of religion. The muslims that Trump is most concerned about have brown skin. That's where it starts to get racist.

22. KMD

KMD

Oh my mistake then the one below is from 2015 and Order 13769
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769
    This attack referenced in the above link but I don't expect you to read them....
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack

Like I said I don't follow US politics so I don't know how these orders work I may be confusing this and just getting thing all mixed up Rizwan doesn't look white and I don't think his wife Tashfeen ID's as a man either but hey you never know right :shrug2:

23. infatuous

Islam is not a race asshole. It's a religion. There is a huge difference between being born with a skin tone and being judged on it, and being judged on fundamental beliefs. Learn the difference.

24. infatuous

Reaching again. I think you masturbate to Don Lemon.

25. Scott

rawr

Wait, you don't?

#missingout

Grifter and HairyAss like this.
  26. infatuous

I prefer Alex Jones. :bolt:

Grifter likes this.
  27. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

In the future, I'll make sure to tell everyone that you hate everyone from a specific religion, not just from a specific race. Got it.

28. infatuous

I didn't say I hate anyone. The left are the party of hate. It's a shame that transition is lost on you. You should check out the #walkaway campaign. I have several muslim friends and employees. They also think you lefties are fucked in the head. :lol:

29. 17

teenage dirtbag

Wow super shocking that your far right echo chamber is extended to the people you surround yourself with. Talking about the party of hate while angrily calling everyone fools and retards. Maybe someone will upload a video to bitchute about self awareness for you.

Grifter likes this.
  30. infatuous

If I took a video of my mother's fish swimming in her pond and uploaded it to Bitchute you would call it a 'far right' video. Like seriously, what the fuck does the url have to do with anything regarding the content? Big tech will literally remove anything that isn't left wing bullshit, so what choice do we have?

31. 17

teenage dirtbag

there are TONS of far right videos and conspiracy theories/school shooting deniers/pizza gate videos on YouTube, are they not extreme enough for you?

32. infatuous

Right. So why do they leave the nutter shit up but they censor reports on proven covid treatments etc. They only remove what is true yet against the narrative. It's hard to see when it's in your favour, but believe me, I've been watching it happen for years and these last few months they don't even try to hide it. It's Chinese style control of information and is a thousand times more terrifying than a cold virus. You'll all see what I'm talking about soon enough. It won't get better.

33. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Sorry, Wikipedia has already been called out as fake by the unbiased, opened minded, and party neutral Infatuous. Can't reference them anymore.

34. infatuous

Well, they removed a page containing a list of over 1000 climate scientists that dispute AGW, so yeah, Wikipedia is pretty full of shit.

35. KMD

KMD

Okay hang on My Gouda from another dude I will go get the info from the government site for EO 13769 wiki just makes it easier to read. But for you my lefty extremest I will go get it for you.