Anyone here a anti-mask or anti-vaxxer?

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Gooch, Nov 25, 2020.

1. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

@KLM - just so it doesn’t get lost:

Antifa, as it is being used by the Trump administration and its followers, is not something you can point a finger at. It’s not an organization. It doesn’t have a leader. It’s an idea more than anything else. In the case of Trump and his supporters, they have tried to label anyone or any group that protests something Trump is in favor of as “antifa” and demonize the idea behind it even though the only general idea is to fight fascism. A good article on it: https://www.nytimes.com/article/what-antifa-trump.html

A
    s for BLM. Of course all lives matter. The point at this time in history, though, is that the black population is still being unfairly treated. All of the data is there. Do some reading on it or watch some of the many great movies or documentaries. The recent increase in protests and discussion came after the George Floyd killing - that type of thing is still happening everywhere. Racism is still a huge issue and not just in the US.

So... I don’t understand how me having a different opinion on those matters makes me “extreme left”. I believe in social justice and that we need to do something to fix it. What is extreme about that?

You also mentioned my opposition to Trump as a reason... dunno what to even say about that. The man is a complete moron and should be in jail. He’s a danger to society and a horrible human being. Even my centerist Republican friends agree on that.

Wayne likes this.
  2. 17

teenage dirtbag

There is no point even debating with someone like infatuous because hes absolutely so far gone, its not like hes going to see another side of the argument or even concede his opinion the slightest bit. Most people check out when the first post becomes shit flinging right from the get go, its just not going to be productive. Posting bitchute links because "youtube is censored liberal propganda", come on. Therees other users on this site that have the same leanings that are able to carry on a conversation/debate without 5 posts in a row filled with name calling attacks and links from the darkest corners of their echo chamber.

As for Otoole, what do you like about his leadership or platform? I admittedly havent looked much into it since shortly after he won the leadership but I dont see much of substance there other than "Canada First" and "Hes going to make better deals" which is a vague nothing statement and a faint echo of some 2016 campaign promises from south of the border. I'm already sick of hollow jargon answers from the current PM. What is he going to do to bridge the divide we have in the country? I dont think any of the leadership options are going to make it better, but which one will make it worse?

Scott likes this.
  3. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Erin O'Toole showed his hand at that recent Ryerson talk where he was doling out advice to students on how to own the lefties :( He's just another 'our platform is opposite whatever the other side is doing' politician. I'm still waiting for a politician that can stand on his own without leaning on attacking the other side.

4. KMD

KMD

They haven't changed much of his platform since he ran for leader. He is Canada first but it's all of Canada not just Quebec and Ontario
    He has life experience he went to Royal Military College retired military officer / lawyer with experience as both. He wants to build Canada so we are not relying on others. JT has started this with PPE and that's but it need to be done on a larger scale all across Canada using Canadian resources to build
    That's enough for right meow
    You can look it up yourself that is just off the top of my head and don't take it as gospel.

5. KMD

KMD

Yes that will haunt him because the MSM will use it over and over again, even when it has no relevance.

But you support JT? all the parties and politicians do this it's not just the Erin.

6. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I think JT has done a fairly good job so far navigating the pandemic. Could have done better procuring vaccines but us not having any manufacturing capabilities is much larger a problem than JT. I'd like to see that change in the future and us be less reliant on China for goods. Overall outside of the pandemic, JT has been satisfactory. I wish he had of came through on electoral reform and maybe stop the apology tour though.

7. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

If he is going to be a leader and potentially Prime Minister, it will always have relevance, just like the photos of JT in blackface have relevance. How O'Toole responds (so far, not very well, though he has retracted his statements somewhat) is also important. It all goes to show what kind of a human being he is and what he thinks on important matters.

8. KMD

KMD

If this was for me I will reply I hope @KLM doesn't mind
    yes a good article and not disagreeing they are using guerrilla warfare tactics and it's working they show up to other protests and cause shit and disappear and let the havoc rain down. The US is smrt enough to be able to figure this out and figure out who is behind these. Social media has banned groups like the proud boys but they can't ban Antifa groups but we all know social media caters to the left groups.
    There is always a leader these people are not just going out there and putting their asses on the line for shits and giggles to throw rocks and molotov cocktails and risk going to fuck me in the ass federal prison and doing serious felon time.

So... I don’t understand how having a different opinion from the "dogpile" makes them “extreme right”. ex infatuous, stang, boing and maybe there are more these were some that were just mentioned here.

As for the racism and trump I am not even going to touch those right now. I have neither the time nor the penitence to go through that with an extreme leftist. with TDS :lol:

This took me a while I found out an old friend passed away and another has gone MIA for no known reason.

9. KMD

KMD

He really hasn't done anything though the CERB was good in plan but poor in execution and it has been overly abused by people that could be working but are instead sitting at home, yes I know it has helped people that needed it. The Provinces have been managing the pandemic not the Federal Government and they have been doing a damn good job except for long term care homes and ON and QC are a bit over run in their urban centers. That said JT has just been hemorrhaging money that we do not have to spend and he doesn't seem to have a plan to pay it back with no budget and over a trillion dollars in debt except his carbon tax.
    So you are happy with just being "satisfactory" with your government?

Grifter likes this.
  10. KMD

KMD

Sure but you can bet that the MSM will use the O'Toole quote 100x more then they will the JT blackface pictures just because the MSM bias.
    Am I wrong?

11. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Obviously I'd like a better government, just need someone better to come along. Haven't seen any better alternatives yet. The spending is crazy but this is an unprecedented time in our history.

Grifter likes this.
  12. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

KMDKMD - once you labeled anyone who voted for/supports Justin Trudeau as an “extreme leftist”, it made discussing any of this with you a silly waste of time. ie: you don’t seem to understand the meaning of the word extreme.

13. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Who exactly is the mainstream media in Canada? You're sounding like someone who spends too much time reading Donald Trump's twitter feed lol

14. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Speaking of media, something confuses me.
    I've heard the CBC is a biased source and JT's puppet because they are government owned and therefore government controlled, and since Trudeau runs the government, he runs them. So does that mean when the conservatives take power in the future they become conservative controlled and therefore still can't be trusted, or do they then become trustworthy?

15. KMD

KMD

I know the meaning quite well, see that's what I mean you are like a spoiled little kid, a spoiled little extreme leftist.
    I stand behind that statement esp anyone who is as outspoken as you about supporting JT and your post about Trump that I read on here, wow I almost think you should be on a watchlist :eek3:
    :bowdownro

Nick84 likes this.
  16. 17

teenage dirtbag

Once he said “TDS” I was out. If someone’s a Canadian trump supporter then the gap is too far to bridge with any type of reasonable debate and not worth the energy.

17. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Obviously news organizations are motivated by profit and not the truth but the whole Fake news/MSM nonsense has become a political crutch whenever someone hears something they don't agree with. When I start seeing those buzzwords being thrown around, I start to lose value in the opinion of who's talking because they sound like another person who spent too much time on Facebook/Twitter and got algorithmed out.

18. C. Mike Hunt

Rebel Media, of course.

19. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

For someone like him, Rebel Media would be the opposite of main stream media. These types of people will call out the "main stream media" as being biased and at the same time get all their information from a few select outlets that are just as biased, only the bias reinforces their views so it's ok. These are strange times.

20. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

What have I posted about Trudeau? I voted for him, yes. He was a much better option than Scheer and Harper before that. I would vote for a Conservative candidate if they could put forward a candidate who had any value at all which they haven’t in years. Trudeau is flawed and I hope he is replaced by someone else in the Liberal party before the next election.

Trump is about as dangerous politician as they come. He is currently on the brink of causing civil war in the US on unfounded (ie: no evidence exists AT ALL) calls for voter fraud. Have you listened to his call to Georgia? It’s sedition.

Man, I’m extreme.

21. KMD

KMD

I said TDS after HA posted his long winded post about how how him and even his right wing friends thought he was a criminal. I am a Canadian CPC and do really not follow the US politics that close but Trump lost this and should just give it up.
    But nice try follower see Cheddar was just in here wasn't he?

22. KMD

KMD

I already said that he was a dud leader from the start but this was a hit interview and hit the nail on the head with MSM in Canada.

23. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

Trump is a criminal. He should be in jail. Maybe, since you're a Canadian CPC who doesn't follow the US politics that close, you should maybe take a closer look before pulling out TDS when someone says the man is a criminal?

24. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I watched that whole thing .... it's mostly Andrew Scheer dodging questions using 'mainstream media' as a scapegoat. Deflect, deflect, deflect.... Easier to put the attention on something else than answer the damn questions.

25. KMD

KMD

what "These types of people"?
    And there is Mikey with his #AltLeft contribution
    I watch Global and my Local news every night. You extreme left with your crazy assumptions about anybody that is center right you just automatically go full OMG ALT RIGHT.
    And for the record I do not not subscribe to the rebel or watch it, l see it sometimes on feeds but I am sure we all do and I bet Mikey sees it more than the rest of us.
    These sure are strange times?

26. 17

teenage dirtbag

yawn

Another day, another conservative rc member with no logical argument left so they’re resorting to name calling.

KMD likes this.
  27. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

These types of people = people sucked into the social media vortex who turn into human bots repeating the same stuff they read on there. Politics is just one subject it happens with. You're in there with the anti-vaccers, flat earthers and moon landing deniers lol

28. KMD

KMD

I do not need to be taking advise from an AltLeft Extremist with TDS :bounce:
    I follow things close enough for my interests, I was more involved a few years ago when I had family and property there but the property is sold and family is now back in Canada so I am not as concerned now.
    I will call you TDS since I have already been labeled as "These types of people" on here whoever we are am I the only one
    Who are my people?
    LET MY PEOPLE GO?

Oh and 17, your follower has also been biting at my ankles so that's another reason for the TDS label reinforcement.

Traffic has really picked up here lately will the server handle this traffic?

29. KMD

KMD

Funny though I am none of those.
    From one of HA's posts

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  30. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

I'm not sure who your people are either but I'm pretty certain based on your posts that your parents had the same last name.

31. KMD

KMD

Oh is that where we are doing now, I thought it would take a little longer before the liberal would start insulting and name calling.

:lol2:
    Me name calling, follower? that is not a name. Asshole or cocknuckle is a name.
    Do you want to get on first name bases here so we don't get confused here in the future?
    You can call me Wallace
    And you are?

32. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

It's amazing how illiterate you are. Please look up "start" in the dictionary so you can understand who "started" the name calling and insulting.

Also - these are Trump supporters. This is worse than anything "antifa" has done in the last year:

33. KMD

KMD

I am not sure I started anything HA TDS is real and you seem to have it, I mean I am not judging I don't know you and maybe you are always angry with everyone and have a short fuse I don't know and TDS maybe was wrong of me and if so I am sorry but the way you came off it really seemed like there might be some real anger generated just from Trump?
    This is just an online forum I don't know why everyone is so judgmental, I mean the Left always claims to be so tolerant but here you all sure are not and maybe that is just the "extreme left" coming out?

Oh I wasn't even following that US stuff, my wife just asked me if I was watching twitter and I said no. she told me to turn the news on and I Just turned on CTV to follow this pretty amazing. I hope you are safe, do you have a firearm?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    Nick84 likes this.
  34. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

"TDS is real". :lol:

35. KMD

KMD

you like that?