Anyone here a anti-mask or anti-vaxxer?

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Gooch, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Yeah if you disagree with them, that means you must believe in the other party. Insane way of thinking. I would be embarrassed to label myself as a liberal or a conservative given what that seems to mean nowadays

2. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

It’s a good thing we’ve both secretly joined the Communist party.

3. C. Mike Hunt

It could be worse. Remember back in the early 2000s, if you were American you either supported George W or you hated America?

4. Arod

Don't forget freedom fries :lol5:

Grifter and C. Mike Hunt like this.
  5. Scott

rawr

Only a brainwashed Liberal would say that a brinwashed liberal would say that

6. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I just hope Bill Gates waits until winter is over before he starts to dim the sun :(

7. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

So you're NDP then!

Grifter likes this.
  8. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

9. 17

teenage dirtbag

:ohnoes:

Scott likes this.
  10. RoryTate

Buffer the streaming media unto me.

Liberals? Conservatives? NDP? Green? They're all out to get us. Join me in the Rhinoceros party, where we take an Alex Jones approach to everything.

11. PirateSteve

I mean, if I was an extremist, the barely inhabited rc is the hill I would pick to fight on. Gotta convince those 3-4 non believers.

Grifter and KMD like this.
  12. KMD

KMD

I think the number is lower or more in another direction than you think it might be. Seems to be pretty left leaning here and you might be judging those to the right and none of the left extremists that are here.

Grifter likes this.
  13. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

Who are the left extremists on here and what are the views that they've put forward that make you say they're extremists?

14. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Show me one person who has a) accused someone of being a "stupid conservative" or whatever the opposite of Bleeding Heart Liberal is, based on their opinion of something that should not have a political undertone and B) suggested that someone is out to get them and destroy the country because of those beliefs.
    There are definitely more left leaning people here, but they lean left because of their beliefs, not the other way around, and the keyword is leaning, as opposed to hard left.

15. Grifter

Bluh?

:ontome:

KMD likes this.
  16. KMD

KMD

You were the top of the list of the most vocal one.
    Funny that you were the first to comment :lol:

17. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

I wondered! What is it that I’ve posted that makes me come across as “extreme left”? I’ve done the online polls that give you an idea of political leaning and I always come out “just left of center”. So, what is it that I’ve posted that seems extreme to you?

I can definitely give examples of what I consider to be the same coming from infatuous or boing.

As another example, GrifterGrifter definitely points out his right of center ways but actually pretty close to center and I wouldn’t be calling him extreme.

18. KMD

KMD

And look number two :lol:
    Number three is a bit of a tie between 17 and CmikeHunt
    Mike is quite on here but his post are far left and 17 seems to be a follower and just so what the majority of the group is doing.

Just my opinion

19. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I haven't really seen any examples of extreme leftism on here. I think those who have extreme views just label anyone who disagrees with them as being extreme in the other direction.

Grifter and HairyAss like this.
  20. TheOldskoo

Huzzah!

Wouldn't call myself any sort of far left but their posts on the matter seem to line up with these important things called facts.

Regarding 17, I wouldn't call them a follower at all. I recall where they said (paraphrasing) "I don't care, it makes my life easier." If one didn't know that I could see things being read differently.

Grifter likes this.
  21. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

I guess disagreeing that there is anything to debate when it comes to "is climate change real" is far-left extremism? Or maybe it's thinking that the pandemic is real?

22. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Apparently if you're left of center at all, you're an extremist, if you're far right, you're just open minded and not a sheep.

Grifter likes this.
  23. Grifter

Bluh?

Aww shucks. Here I was worried from our sometimes.... heated...debates, you'd labeled me as an extremist when I know I'm not, just sometimes run off at the mouth half cocked is all. :lol:

24. 17

teenage dirtbag

Am I an extremist or a follower? Do you really think I’m posting for acceptance on a forum that has 6 active users? Seriously :rofl:

I’m not extreme left, I’m probably more in agreement with conservative points than liberal ones recently but then you have the wackjobs come out with communist conspiracy theories pushing so far right it skews everything.

Grifter likes this.
  25. KMD

KMD

This is going to be in a bit of a point form mess, I am going to be typing as I think of things while I am doing other stuff around here....
    First I haven't read that much here but I would consider anybody that supports the current liberal government as extreme left. Today's liberal govt is not the same as yesterday's liberal government. JT has hurt the party more than he has done any good same for the country.
    Again just my opinion.
    Now more opinion. Antifa and BLM, they should be labeled as criminal groups or I guess terrorists would be more fitting.
    BLM I think had good intentions or I at least hope they did but the looting and rioting is not helping anyons cause.
    I do think black lives matter but I also think all lives matter, I do not support the BLM group just because of their actions.
    The way you have reacted to some previous post on here and made post about antifa, BLM and Donald Trump lead me to this conclusion.

26. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

A lot of people support JT and the liberal government (myself included) because there aren't really any good alternatives at the moment. I'd last about five minutes in a group a far left people before they were offended and asked me to leave :rofl:

Wayne likes this.
  27. Matt30

You got half a cock in your mouth? :gay3:

/classicRC

Grifter likes this.
  28. 17

teenage dirtbag

I wish JT would gtfo with this haze of corruption that seems to follow him everywhere and his stupid buzzword sound byte answers everyone fawn over him for giving. That being said, I think he’s had good leadership through the pandemic and that will overshadow most shortcomings to the voters (great timing for WE scandal)

I also wish the conservatives would choose a young progressive leader instead of characterless planks of wood in suits that pander to anyone and everyone including their insane base.

the fact that this is the best we can put up for leadership is fucking painful and makes voting a boring chore. No change, no excitement. The conservatives should have had the last election in the bag and dropped the ball, they were given the chance again and will receive the same outcome. If not worse.

29. KMD

KMD

I haven't seen any extreme right on here either I have seen some people that don't agree with your left opinions and everyone is piling on him but I don't think I would call him extreme. I can't say I completely agree with him but I don't think just piling on and not offering any arguing points to defend your point when ask (HA) doesn't make your side look that good.
    I am going to go back and read some posts and see what has happened here.
    Can you suggest anything good?
    Climate change is real just not man made we do have an effect on it but not as big as government wound have you believe.
    The pandemic is also real and as someone living with multiple chronic illness I take every precaution to make sure I do not catch it and will get the vaccine as soon as that useless tit Justin Trudeau makes one available to me.

Grifter likes this.
  30. KMD

KMD

Erin O'Toole is only 47 years old, Scheer was a dud right from the start and never should have been in there and it was just a fluke that it happened.
    Erin has good leadership skills and life experience not just a life politician like so many in Ottawa.

31. KMD

KMD

I am just posting what I am seeing, you seem to follow HA and Cheddar around and whenever there is a pile up you jump in :shrug2:

32. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

Got it. So having voted for JT makes me extreme left.

What. The actual. Fuck.

33. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

KMDKMD - as far as debating on here... I assume it’s the recent discussions with infatuousinfatuous where you seem to think I don’t play the game properly in providing points to actually debate something? Please re-read it all if you think that’s the case. I was very clear that I wasn’t going to debate whether climate change is real.

34. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

I should go through my voting history. I know I voted for Preston Manning and the Reeeform Party at one point. I’m such an extreme lefty.

35. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

I think you worry too much about I think. :lol: