Anyone here a anti-mask or anti-vaxxer?

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Gooch, Nov 25, 2020.

1. C. Mike Hunt

2. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

infatuousinfatuous - I was running to dinner when I mentioned that I’d started to watch the video you posted. If you’re actually serious about debating this topic, please take some time to do some reading on the tactics of propaganda. I could write a paper on the video you posted showing how it is using social manipulation to convince you that the “facts” it is talking about are true. ie: Hate to tell you but you’ve been manipulated into believing something false. Here’s an unbiased source to read up on: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques

Now, your obvious argument here is that the “liberal army” is using propaganda to brainwash people about climate change. So, spend the time reading real articles on the science and do your homework. Personally, I’ve already done this and while I could spend the time making a reading list for you, I feel you’d just openly reject it without even giving it a chance based on your previous posts.

Since I’ve already done this and don’t dispute the science, I’ve moved on in my thinking to, “alright, what can we as a society do to fix things”. It’s one reason I like listening to Gates - he’s one of the few people in the world with both the brains and the means to influence change here. He’s an eternal optimist and his driving principle is that the same innovation that is now causing the problem can be turned towards solving it.

Good luck digging yourself out from the propaganda hole you’ve dug for yourself. I’d take a different approach but I feel I’d just be wasting my time.

3. infatuous

Typical liberal responses. Every fucking time. You are incapable of thought. You cannot discuss any topic intelligently because you've been brainwashed into believing a bunch of hogwash pseudo science that you learned by accepting sensationalized headlines as gospel. Meanwhile you are completely oblivious to the censorship of any real scientists that has become as bad as any type of censorship found in China or North Korea. There are literally thousands of them, including those that wrote the original IPCC report now walking back their claims. You all bought into the 97% of scientists agree bullshit without researching the claims of that study. They convinced you idiots to willingly support a tax on carbon dioxide, the very chemical that your food requires to grow.

People, the data is out there for you to access and study. Why would you rather pay more taxes and have your freedom taken from you then do some simple research? I will never understand this.

The reason I asked for names is because I know you all believe this "97% of scientists agree" nonsense. It's incredible what you believe without evidence and what you refuse to believe with an abundance of evidence. What a flock of gullible sheep.

4. infatuous

You know this thing was shown to be no more dangerous than the flu months ago right? You know it has a 99.7% survival rate right? You know that the average age of death with covid is higher than the average age of death right? You know a shit ton of politicians mandating lockdowns all got busted going on vacation right? You've seen the unedited news conferences showing mouth pieces sitting backstage with no mask, and then putting it on for the 2 seconds it takes to walk to the podium right? You've seen people being arrested for being outside, fully isolated right? You've seen the footage of empty hospitals while politicians pretend they are full right?

How the fuck can you still possibly trust any person of authority right now? This is fucking incredible.

5. infatuous

Right. You're so well educated but the only 'expert' you continue to refer to is Bill Gates. Holy shit dude, do you hear yourself? I asked for a simple list of scientists as you stated all 'the best scientists', but you can't name any.

And I just love being lectured on being subject to propaganda when talking to liberals. The people that have been brainwashed into shutting down their lives, businesses and freedom over a fucking seasonal flu think I'm the one being misled. Yeah, ok man.

Just name some god damn scientists. Jesus Christ, even if you through out Michael Mann it would at least indicate some level of knowledge on the subject. Your man Billy Gates is about to disperse some magic fairy dust into the sky to dim the sun. That sounds just fucking fantastic and not crazy at all.

How is it you're incapable of looking at a data chart of Co2 and temperature that goes back further that 1940? Perhaps if you did, you would realize there is zero correlation between Co2 and temperature and that the Co2 saturation in the atmosphere is actually critically low right now.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  6. infatuous

https://rationalground.com/more-mask-charts/

Yeah those masks sure do help. lol

This was 2 weeks to flatten the curve. You idiots will still be preaching that we're doing the right thing 5 years from now. You know the survival rate is 99.7% right? That means you have a 1 in 25 million chance of dying from it. But sure, let's never leave the house without a mask again.

7. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Dude, log off social media. You've been algorithmed.

8. infatuous

Uh huh. Me thinks Xi could take a shit in your mouth and you still couldn't taste the communism taking over this country.

9. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

It took me reading < 5 of your latest posts to conclude that you're a text book social media algorithm fed political extremist. I know the political extremists on the other side have banned this word but you sound retarded talking that nonsense :rofl:

10. infatuous

This is the type of comment that really disturbs me. It 100% indicates what has happened to everyone's way of thinking. You're just brainwashed to react this way to anyone with different information than what the government and media want you to think. You don't research anything to see which side is correct, you just do the personal attack thing. "Oh, haha you think this way so you must align with all the other shit I've been conditioned not to believe.

When I post a fact, like Covid has a survival rate of 99.7%, and you counter that with "well it doesn't have to kill anyone to be a pandemic", while being completely unaware that the corrupt WHO just changed the definition of a pandemic this year to remove that one quite important characteristic, you are no longer discussing facts, you are adhering to an ideology.

Not a single counter point made by any of you contained any kind of data that would compel me to think otherwise. Makes me think people think the way they do has more to do with social acceptance than reality. If you have information to share go ahead, but I will not be persuaded by groupthink.

11. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

You asked, and I quote

I responded that survival rate has nothing to do with it being a pandemic or not. I have no idea what the survival rate for Covid-19 is - nobody does and I'm not going to debate something that neither of us know the answer to. The only thing that seems to be factual and easy to fact check is that ICUs across the country/world have been hammered with Covid-19 cases putting extreme strain on the medical system. I'm not an epidemiologist nor a medical health professional so I'm not going to armchair quarterback this thing like I know better than them. I'm going to listen to the medical professionals advice and take the recommended precautions like wearing a mask, washing my hands, cutting down on socializing, etc. I'll even get the vaccine when it's available as well, just like I have with every other vaccine I've taken in my life to keep me protected from disease. I figure we should be on the backside of this thing now and will start getting more and more back to normal as the year progresses. You do you though. Maybe you'll go down in history as a prophet who predicted that Canada was moving towards a communist government.

12. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

See, you’re still playing in the playground in a dirty diaper trying to get your head around 2+2 while I’ve finished University and am on to more advanced topics.

I’m only mentioning Bill Gates as I’ve been recently listening to a podcast that he and Rashida Jones put together that tackles topics such as these but I’m not about to go out of my way to give you a list of scientist’s names just to satisfy you when it’s obvious that you don’t want to listen.

Am I listening? Sure am. I opened the video you posted. It’s propaganda, pure and simple, and if you took 15 minutes to educate yourself more on how propaganda works, you’d realize you’ve been sucked in by it.

Am I immune to propaganda? Probably not. Do I try to be aware and fact check things I read and approach things with skepticism? I sure do. At some point, do I also realize there are smarter people than me on certain topics and maybe I should listen to them? Yep, that sounds like a smart thing to do.

Boots called it out already - you need to get off social media, especially the right wing extremist feeds it looks like have indoctrinated you as a science denying fool.

13. 17

teenage dirtbag

Another day, another unhinged right wing extremist. Just constant seething anger 24/7, how do people live like this :rofl:

14. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

As soon as this was made a liberal vs conservative issue I stopped listening. Sorry but that's fucking rediculous.

chainsaw, LMAC, Scott and 1 other person like this.
  15. infatuous

1. We do know the survival rate, although even this rate is likely low as they’ve been caught many times writing off heart attacks and car accidents as covid deaths. The CDC has quietly released data indicated that only 6% of deaths reported as Covid deaths were actual covid only deaths and not died of a car crash while having a cold.

We do know what the survival rates are:

0-19: 99.997%
    20-49: 99.98%
    50-69: 99.5%
    70+: 94.6%
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

2. There’s a shit ton of real civilian journalist videos of empty hospitals. All censored on YouTube of course. People are being arrested for filming this. Why is that?
    https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=empty hospital&kind=video

The hospitals are not overwhelmed. They are actually 23% below normal capacity. Here is the data:

[​IMG]

4. If you want to know what actual experts have to say on the topic, why not hear it directly from them? The news will give you sound bits of paid shills in order to scare you. These actual experts will tell you the truth about the severity of the ‘pandemic’.

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=epidemiologist&kind=video

5. As for the vaccine, it won’t be going in me. I’m no anti vaxxer but I suggest reading up on this one if you think it’s just like other vaccines. This thing fucks with your DNA. Yeah, no thanks. I’ll just take the virus please. Doctors all around the world recommending the same thing.

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=covid vaccine&kind=video

6. Not a prophet, just not a blind fool incapable of seeing what is happening in plain sight. You're a little slow to wake up, the rest of the planet is awake man. Marches by the millions across Europe. Your beloved news sources hide the stories from you. You miss a lot of information when you make quick assumptions and pull out the old :rofl: icon. Just makes you look ignorant really.

16. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

It doesn't fucking touch your DNA. :rofl2:

Oh my fuck. It's based off RNA. If it could alter your DNA it would be called a retrovirus. Key word being "retro".

chainsaw likes this.
  17. 17

teenage dirtbag

BootsBoots its time to shut the servers down when matt30 is the logical voice of reason

Scott, Pottie and Grifter like this.
  18. 17

teenage dirtbag

Also :rofl: at bitchute links

19. Grifter

Bluh?

:pfft:

20. Grifter

Bluh?

I'm just glad it's not me getting dogpiled for a change... So I'm not even gonna say anything more.

Carry on gents! Carry on!

:popcorn:

Wayne likes this.
  21. infatuous

I'm the only one in the thread presenting sources, but go on with your juvenile shit posts.

22. infatuous

23. infatuous

Again, completely oblivious to the amount of censorship on Youtube right now. You are really this blind? This is fucking incredible. You guys crack me up. You agree with 98% of the politicians, 90% of the media, every major corporation including Google, Twitter, Facebook who control the majority of the content you see. Then you blindly dismiss any differing information when presented with a ":rofl: look at this crazy guy, he's been algorithmed". Who is it you think has the power to 'algorithm' someone? Would it be the civilian journalists showing empty hospitals? Or would it be the people with trillions of dollars at their disposal, complete control of the media, and money in the pockets of anyone in power. Who do you think has more power over your mind? But sure, I'm just imagining that they turned the world upside down for a flu. Give your head a shake.

24. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Civilian journalists? You mean people with no credentials, job, or liability risks. You're out to fucking lunch. And I only say that because i can't even think of the proper term to describe how fucked up you and your sources are. That said, there's a point where nothing can be fixed and just has to be thrown away. TVs, cars, and your opinion on this. So enjoy your world.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    Wayne likes this.
  25. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

This is gold. :popcorn:

26. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

It’s not dog piling when he’s batshit.

27. infatuous

What's hilarious is watching liberals gang together in these debates to convince each other they are right. They don't need to research or look at the proof they've been given. If one does a :rofl: they all do they :rofl: and then continue on thinking they are the smart enlightened ones on the moral high ground. I mean, I like the smell of my own farts too but I like to think more critically about the future of my country.

28. infatuous

More insults. Zero information. Why are you incapable of proper debate? You're like those feminists who show up to a talk at a university and just yell over the speaker.

29. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

Here’s the information since you couldn’t figure it out from my post: My opinion: Either a) You’re fucking with us all for entertainment, I assume. b) You’ve been spending too much of the pandemic getting further and further into conspiracy theories and have become unhinged.

I’m leaning to b. Which is “gold” to watch for entertainment value.

In other words, I’m not debating. I don’t debate the value of 2+2. I decided to talk about more relevant topics, like, “what should we do with the information we know about climate change to keep the world from becoming a huge mess?”

Wayne likes this.
  30. infatuous

Your lefty cult is actually debating the value of 2+2. Who's nutty now? Certainly not me, as you're the one bringing that up, as if it somehow compares to the complexity of a mysterious Chinese virus, censorship on a level never seen before, politicians breaking their own rules daily, riots classified as peaceful protests for BLM and peaceful protests classified as violent if it's for a conservative movement. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you will remain ignorant so long as you remain this closed minded to new information. Like, I provided a link to literally hundreds of doctors calling out the bullshit, and still all you have is "but muh Bill Gates...". He's not a doctor you idiot. He just has money and power.

If you think it's unreasonable that I don't see the need to panic over a flu you will need to explain that to me, because I think that is what's batshit crazy. You can pretend I'm the one with a compromised view all you want, but I know for a fact you're missing about 80% of the relevant details of what is happening in the world right now.

31. Matt30

C’mon now. I may say some silly things now and then but I’m not stupid

Grifter, Wayne, Boots and 2 others like this.
  32. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Pretty sad that people are treating a pandemic as a political issue. Regardless of your political leanings, everyone should want the same end result ... Navigating the pandemic while keeping as many of us safe as possible.

33. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Out of our small RC bubble, I've counted at least three, maybe four users who've become political extremists. That's a pretty scary number for such a small sample size. Makes me worry about the future of our country if we have this many extremists out there.

34. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

The scary part is these extremists think everyone follows a political party just as blindly as they do, when in fact that's not the case. Imagine if you lived your life thinking anyone that disagreed with you on one thing, disagreed with you on everything, and that they were out to get you, and tear down everything important to you. That's a seriously dangerous amount of disillusion and paranoia.

chainsaw, Grifter, Scott and 2 others like this.
  35. 17

teenage dirtbag

Sounds like something a brain washed LIBERAL would say

Grifter and Scott like this.