Any reputable and reasonable exhaust shops in the HRM?

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Squashtowner, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Squashtowner

herp derp

My son's car has an exhaust leak where the flange connects the muffler to the midpipe over the rear suspension on his Accent When Magic Muffler was in business in Port Hawkesbury, the same spot let go on my Wife's accent, simple repair, cut the flange off both pipes, slide a piece of pipe and 2 clamps later, it was fixed. I just don't have the facility here to do it myself

2. Pottie

My suggestion for probably the best exhaust place in HRM would be Mighty Auto on Lady Hammond Road. Not saying they will be the cheapest but they have one or two of the best exhaust guys in the city

3. MRA

MRA

HAve used Mighty Auto in the past, not specifically the one on Lady Hammond but they did good work

4. 17

teenage dirtbag

My buddy had a fully custom dual exit system built from scratch from mighty on lady Hammond by Adam. It looked factory and sounded great.

I also had them rig up a flex pipe on my gti and bypass the cat and was happy with their work. Would recommend

5. LMAC

_

back when i lived in halifax and needed exhaust work they were the place to go

6. Squashtowner

herp derp

Well,, his car ended up there for a different reason. It died on Robie Monday night. He called a tow truck and had it dropped off at mighty auto on lady Hammond. They called yesterday, broken timing belt. :(. We bought the car used with 166k on it, but apparently it had the original belt. She's fucked. The guy at mighty auto didn't charge my son anything for checking it, and said he can leave the car there a few days until we go get it Saturday. They're super nice people there .

Thanks for the suggestion!