Airsoft M11 A-1

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Evil_Jeanyus, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Evil_Jeanyus

Invisible mode

For those who don't know, airsoft is a sport similar to paintball, but the weapons look real, and they shoot plastic bb's.

My M11 has been upgraded with a metal upper reciever and magnesium bolt, and with the right gas, is good for 400fps. It's in great working condition, cleaned regularly, and I haven't really used it much since I got it. (live in the city, don't wanna get arrested.) Minor scratches here and there, nothing that affects performance. The mag is well used, with paint wear, but still works good.

I'd like $300, buyer pays shipping, cannot ship to states, and you must be 18 or over to purchase this item.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

also, if buyer is new to airsoft I'll be happy to explain maintenence practices and basically what you'll need in order to own and operate this gun.

This gun is NOT a toy, and I am not responsible for inappropriate use.

2. Omerta

Refer to www.airsoftcanada.com for more information.

The gas that you use to fire it can be tetraflorolene "Duster Gas" from staples or futureshop. And if you have a taste for power you can order "Green Gas" which will fire the BB's at 400FPS

M11's are awsome airsoft guns the ROF is incredable

3. Evil_Jeanyus

Invisible mode

No duster in this baby, it takes green. the magnesium bolt is hardier, but heavier too. it fires really fucking hard with green, i have no idea what it'll do with red (or black :crazy: )

4. Omerta

Man you went all out upgrading this :o

My KSC Glock 19 FMU shot hard with duster :crazy: wouldnt want to be on the recieving end of that withen 15 feet!

5. Evil_Jeanyus

Invisible mode

it draws blood at 15 feet :crazy:
    for those that have never seen it, here's a vid of it in action. this is the gun that's for sale, and the mag is full (~50 rounds)
    Click Here To Download (862,392 bytes)

6. Wolfe

p/t Firefighter - 24/7

thats nuts. :crazy: