88 crx si/B16A w turbo

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by sodero, Aug 16, 2004.

1. sodero

sodero
    [OP]

like it says, i'm just testing the waters on selling my car.
    it's a 1988 honda crx si, with a JDM b16A motor swap with 99 GSR cam's and Dc sports cam gears . motor was put in with HCP engineering motor mounts and installed by ASMD here off the board. the motor is REALLY strong. also has a custom turbo kit installed, OBXR stainless equal length manifold, garrett T3 turbo, apexi dual chamber BOV, tail wastegate, custom piping with a big front mount intercooler, vortech FMU, OBXR boost guage, sunpro oil pressure guage. car is also lowered 2.5" on sprint lowering springs, has short shifter, full exhaust, with a vibrant axel back muffler(sounds really good, not farty), also has APC sport seats(brand new), erebuni lip kit all around, riding on 15'' maxxim oxygen's (one is bent and has to be replaced) viper blue metalic pearl paint. the car could use some body work, but there is nothing major at all to do, there is no rust showing through, but there are a few bubbles. the floor is fine, no rust. car is saftied till next august.

i would actually prefer to sell the car with out the turbo set up, and seel it with the stock b16 manifold and a hayami short ram intake. but if the price is right for everything i'll let it all go.
    i don't really know an asking price yet but i'll say for the car with the turbo around $4600, with out the turbo i'd like to get around $3500. but make me an offer if interested!
    also like to add that it has a walborow 255 lph fuel pump and DSM 450 cc injectors
    here a pic or 2.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Smokey

Jesus fuck thats cheap, put that bitch on ebay man!

3. billybob

The Schooner, the better.

tuning?

4. midden

I LIKE TO EAT MITTENS

smokey is right, you wont find much of a response on here anyways scott.

5. Eisenflower

I know it's a shot in the dark, but if you have another set of Blue top DSM 450cc's that you'd be interested in selling, PM me asap.

6. sodero

sodero
    [OP]

eisnflower the ones i have right now aren't in the car.. i have them sitting in my room...
    pm me with an offer...

7. sodero

sodero
    [OP]

and billy bob. it has not been tuned yet, the turbo has only been on the car for 2 weeks or so, and since then i havn't drove it a whole lot, cause i fucked one of my rims and havn't been able to get a new one....and the tire on my steelies are BALD. it's on my list of things to do. but i'm only running 5 psi so it's fine for now.

8. Eisenflower

Done.

9. knowtion

sounds like a fair deal to me :) a nice crx .. ttt

10. Apexi

intersted in any trades?