1995 Audi Quattro 90 AWD SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by TheDawg, Apr 17, 2004.

1. TheDawg

TheDawg
    [OP]

1995 Audi 90 Quattro Sport AWD - Comfort and Quality is the only way to describe this 4 door Jet Black Beauty. 2.8 L high efficiency motor, 5 speed transmission, all Audi options including power sunroof, power mirrors with defog feature, heated seats, anti theft alarm system, rear spoiler, aluminum wheels with new rubber, new safety inspection. $4700 spent to maintain this vehicle for the past 3 years, no expense spared to keep this vehicle in top condition. Seeing is believing, won't find one better for $9500.00 OBO. Call 902-765-9455 or email cnorris@av.eastlink.ca.

2. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

If you want to advertise for a dealership on here it's going to cost you. Something tells me these cars aren't your personal cars.

3. slouse

where's the swastika emoticon when I need it?

4. TheDawg

TheDawg
    [OP]

Come look in my yard at home, it happens to be my hobby, I spent 32 years in the Military explaining my actions, I might as well do it once more although I don't have to. I hope this answer satisfies you. If it doesn't buy a couple of my PRIVATE vehicles so I can get more to play with.

5. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

The swastika icon would be my bank account which pays for this site. Sorry, but nobody is using me to finance their advertising. Note that people pay money to advertise here. How is that fair to them to let people do it for free?

6. TheDawg

TheDawg
    [OP]

Does it not say classifieds, I am not a dealer, I have explained myself that I have a hobby, if you can't accept that then wipe my threads, actually go ahead I've had nothing but grief from you and some of your other so called advertisers

7. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

You do realize I wasn't talking to you right? When I quoted McFly, I was actually replying to HIS post.

I don't mind if your going to sell a couple cars. That's why I asked if it was a business before locking any threads. All I ask is you post all of em in one single thread.

8. TheDawg

TheDawg
    [OP]

Guess I missunderstood, sorry about spreading the threads out but I wasn't sure how I was going to go about it. So buy my cars so I can do it properly next time. Ha Ha

9. Dub-E

Electr0sexual

You should take it apart and sell it piece by piece. That way, with the price of those rape-fucking VAG parts, you'd probably get about half a mil for it.