I'll try and keep this updated as I (hopefully) make progress. Quick back story, we bought a 71 a few years ago, I started tearing it apart, we bought a house and the garage wasn't finished yet so I decided to sell it. Wife wasn't happy about it, I kept the bonnet and hung it in our (later finished) garage just as a reminder for her. She's always bugged me to get another one and while randomly surfing kijiji this one popped up one day. After lots of back and forth with the owner, lots of questions and beating him down on his price we decided to check it out. That weekend I clean out the toy hauler and make my way to city to go pick it up, stopped to pick up Mikey and sure enough, walking back to the truck I notice coolant leaking all over the place. Having just painfully doing the water pump and rad a month earlier I feared the worst and thought I fucked up the water pump install. Turns out it was a punctured rad house. So we switch trucks and continue on our way. I was a pretty tight fit in the toy hauler, but we made it work. Got it home and in the garage, this would have been 3 weeks ago.